TACT XX: One X Short Of A Good Time - Thanks Corona

D82

16 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Well, I guess it’s time for details. Gimme…

I mean, I was PM'd by webby that he is basically itching to give me a permaban, so Im going to follow Des' lead and drop it. 

Its all in the news forums. The two locked threads that have me as the last poster. One was my doing, the other was not. 

Edited by Matts4313

4 minutes ago, D82 said:

It depends honestly. A friend just had a litter of 14, but I know others who have had just one or two. Hurry came from a litter of 5 or 6, I think so that’ll hopefully be what I can expect from her (assuming she passes her final health clearances at 2 and finishes her Championship title)

Hook me up with the runt one day. 

1 hour ago, D82 said:

If you’re serious, let me know. Can send you the questionnaire and put you on my wait list. 

I am semi serious. I do want to get another pup one day, but its not going to be anytime soon. I need to figure out  somethings before I can dog shop. 

55 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

I am semi serious. I do want to get another pup one day, but its not going to be anytime soon. I need to figure out  somethings before I can dog shop. 

I mean that works. Her first litter if everything works out wouldn't be until some time in 2023 at the earliest, so still a little over a year away at least. 

I could put you down after you filled out the questionnaire and just move you up/down the list depending on what you decide. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I mean, I was PM'd by webby that he is basically itching to give me a permaban, so Im going to follow Des' lead and drop it. 

Its all in the news forums. The two locked threads that have me as the last poster. One was my doing, the other was not. 

Atheist scum.  lmao. I should have known 

• Like 1

So I need some help yall, I want to get a custom decal for my dash. There is one that I love, but its scooby doo which is kinda lame. Id prefer it be Cowboys or Austin related. Take a look at this and shoot me any ideas you have for something better:

https://www.jeepdecalstore.com/jl-jt-custom-designed-passenger-dashboard-decal-.html

https://www.jeepdecalstore.com/jl-jt-1941-mountain-dashboard-decal-.html

run-stick-bastards2-jpg.155781

With my dash being orange, I will probably go white for any decal I put on. I am also considering doing something for the little jeep emblem in the windshield, normally those are like "godzilla chasing the jeep" tho:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTb2kptGrLEMsPWomIsfzc

Ive got a guy who can make it whatever we come up with, I am just looking for ideas!

I have officially adopted old man anger. Ive noticed it creeping up for a long while now. I get super annoyed at mundane questions or task that I deem too easy to matter. But some dude just said that he had to retire because the next generation was so dumb they dont even understand guy/gal when speaking. 

I lost my ish at the nerve of someone insulting a generation that is desperately trying to clean up their mistakes while wiping their old arses in a nursing home. I think my exact response was something like "You are either stupid because you dont realize that grammar is not as important as progress, or you are stupid because you never realized all the gender fluidity of your generation. Either way, you are stupid"

3 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

I have officially adopted old man anger. Ive noticed it creeping up for a long while now. I get super annoyed at mundane questions or task that I deem too easy to matter. But some dude just said that he had to retire because the next generation was so dumb they dont even understand guy/gal when speaking. 

I lost my ish at the nerve of someone insulting a generation that is desperately trying to clean up their mistakes while wiping their old arses in a nursing home. I think my exact response was something like "You are either stupid because you dont realize that grammar is not as important as progress, or you are stupid because you never realized all the gender fluidity of your generation. Either way, you are stupid"

Welcome to the club. 

• Like 1

@D82 you probably dont know, but I am going to ask anyways because its weird and I am bored. I got something close to 50-75 likes from insulting a mod and getting warned - but I didnt 'win' (lol) poster of the day. Is that because webby hates my guts and wants me to disappear? Just curious if thats a thing or if someone else pushed closer to 100 likes yesterday....

Edited by Matts4313

9 minutes ago, WizardHawk said:

Welcome to the club. 

Its very odd for me. Ive never yelled at someone before in an actual fit of anger. Ive been silly and pretended to be mad, but actual knot in my stomach upset at someone - - nope. I love happiness, peace, hugs, rainbows and puppys. 

But I was legit angry. Like "sit down matt, have a snickers" upset that this guy had the gall to say that. 

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@D82 you probably dont know, but I am going to ask anyways because its weird and I am bored. I got something close to 50-75 likes from insulting a mod and getting warned - but I didnt not 'win' (lol) poster of the day. Is that because webby hates my guts and wants me to disappear? Just curious if thats a thing or if someone else pushed closer to 100 likes yesterday....

I have no idea how that system works. I've never gotten enough likes to notice. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Its very odd for me. Ive never yelled at someone before in an actual fit of anger. Ive been silly and pretended to be mad, but actual knot in my stomach upset at someone - - nope. I love happiness, peace, hugs, rainbows and puppys. 

But I was legit angry. Like "sit down matt, have a snickers" upset that this guy had the gall to say that. 

Lot of people out there who have embraced douchery of all ages. 
Sith Lord was right. Let your anger flow. Embrace it. It makes you stronger.

Edited by WizardHawk
  • Like 1

Just now, D82 said:

I have no idea how that system works. I've never gotten enough likes to notice. 

This brings up pont number 2. 

And I really really want to do this. I want all of us Cowboys posters to like everything you say here. I think between the ~15 of us that are active, we can make you the winner every day. 

At worst, we show love to our dude. At best, we game the system and make the other people jelly. If you are game then I am tagging all the regulars with our mission.

If you say no, then I think another old timer who has atleast one post every day should step up. 

2 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

This brings up pont number 2. 

And I really really want to do this. I want all of us Cowboys posters to like everything you say here. I think between the ~15 of us that are active, we can make you the winner every day. 

At worst, we show love to our dude. At best, we game the system and make the other people jelly. If you are game then I am tagging all the regulars with our mission.

If you say no, then I think another old timer who has atleast one post every day should step up. 

I mean, I don't think it's against the rules, so you guys have at it. 🤣

• Like 5