FFMD II ‘20 - Detroit Lions Front Office

TL-TwoWinsAway

2 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Pick is made. Okudah is a Lion. Great work everyone.

Tomorrow starts with pick #20 on the clock at 10:00 A.M. I'll still explore potential trades, but I have a feeling we're good until then.

Thanks for all of your hard work.

Thank God.  I was getting so confused.

• Like 2

Just now, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Er, 21?

Anyway, a team is looking to trade down from #13. We have plenty of draft capital to make a big move. (Something like #35, #37 and #85 might get us close.)

What is that on the TVC?  I'd rather send the Chargers 2021 3rd if we are moving up. 

Maybe we ask for a pick in return? Leaving with Okudah and, say, 21, 65 or 38 would be absolutely magical, and we'd still have #67 and two 4th round picks.

(Honestly, 65 or 38 would be my dream there. If we could pull it off and still have a 3rd and two 4ths, it would be incredible. I desire this.)

If we came out with 22 and 21 I'd be stoked.  I think you could make an argument, or at least I could, that you came out of it with 2 of the top 5 player talents in the draft.

18 minutes ago, TL-TwoWinsAway said:

Er, 21?

Anyway, a team is looking to trade down from #13. We have plenty of draft capital to make a big move. (Something like #35, #37 and #85 might get us close.)

yeah, I relied on my memory and I'm old so you can see where that got me.