Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, squire12 said:

if there are multiple scum groups, why would they not have some form of a cop to find out who is in the other scum groups vs in the town group?

Role cop maybe, alignment cop....NO

Plus, their characters are not bad in the large scheme of things in the show. We have seen 1 role with a red herring aspect if Bcb is telling the truth and 1 move, my ninja invest. He is someone to pay attention to, but is not a threat at the moment. If he flips what he claims it's awful for town imo. We need to look for the killers and kindnappers, and potentially Management if they are part of this setup

2 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

And who is the person pushing that narrative the most right now? 

It was something that has been stewing in my  mind for a good portion of this day.  I don't know anything about how the various alignments might work together.   So at this point, westen aligned is who I will not vote for, anyone not that alignment is a good vote IMO

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

So why did you survive the lynch instead of being pardoned? 

I didn't write the writeup. I blame the host. Why is Orca a Ghost Ninja Unvotable Cop?

This is clearly multiball with some semblance of balanced roles. So far we've seen Westen, Friendly Allies, Serial Killer, and Government, with "Management" being thrown around as well. Pickle and Orca making up that the guy Weston BLACKMAILED who made their lives miserable (Bly) should be a major red flag. Given that this is SEASON 1, Bly wasn't even close to friendly until Season 2.

Given that the FBI is out to get Michael and the crew, and the intro is changed from "friend who informs on you to the FBI" to "Used to inform on you to the FBI (past tense)" after the season should be very telling.

The government is absolutely an enemy in Season 1.

Just now, squire12 said:

It was something that has been stewing in my  mind for a good portion of this day.  I don't know anything about how the various alignments might work together.   So at this point, westen aligned is who I will not vote for, anyone not that alignment is a good vote IMO

Horrible logic. Did you read the opening post? You should listen to people with knowledge of the show 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Role cop maybe, alignment cop....NO

Plus, their characters are not bad in the large scheme of things in the show. We have seen 1 role with a red herring aspect if Bcb is telling the truth and 1 move, my ninja invest. He is someone to pay attention to, but is not a threat at the moment. If he flips what he claims it's awful for town imo. We need to look for the killers and kindnappers, and potentially Management if they are part of this setup

Fair thoughts.   We are also assuming that Counselor is actually a part of this "dual" alignment comp mason.   It is also possible that Counselor is not part of that and it was all daboyle and counselor is actually something else and that could also not be pro westen aligned