Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Mwil is the goddamn godfather what the ****

I'm pretty sure Local Baddie is mafia

Which part of "I believe you" and "I am casting my vote in the direction you point" was confusing to you? I am literally giving you direction. 

2 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

weston-aligned + unlikely allies (win by eliminating all threats (mafia + indy threats)

indy-aligned (solo win conditions like serial killer)

government (not sure what the win condition is, probably not anti-town)

local baddies (mafia, win by killing town)

If you are a bad guy, you deserve props. 

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Which part of "I believe you" and "I am casting my vote in the direction you point" was confusing to you? I am literally giving you direction. 

He is scum but clearly the scum godfather. What the hell are you talking about? I have been very adamant that we should look elsewhere.

I'm pretty god damn convinced matts is scum with mwil at this point. He's trying to keep the topic of conversation on mwil so we don't talk about other people.

Matts

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

He is scum but clearly the scum godfather. What the hell are you talking about? I have been very adamant that we should look elsewhere.

I'm pretty god damn convinced matts is scum with mwil at this point. He's trying to keep the topic of conversation on mwil so we don't talk about other people.

Matts

Matts is a PGO tho 

Matts

1*JrYQdFhYxuHIPbZNtBhbvQ.gif

I am trying to partner with you.

Matts

Matts has claimed Carmelo Dante, PGO, Unlikely Ally.

That makes sense to me. You don't think so?

Matts

vote sanchez imo

hes not a watcher

read this page

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/26835-burn-notice-s1-mafia-day-4-deadline-10-pm-est-41020/?page=160