Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, The Orca said:

As in 1 is every night and Malf is odd night?

Yes.  I think 1 is faking, or both bc they both didn't realize it.  

There is also that headline thing that has told us who visited someone 1 night and who went somewhere 1 night.  The headline (if true) is a defacto track and watch

Then we have sanchez and malf claiming 2 conflicting role setups that are usually the same.  

Something is up there.

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yes.  I think 1 is faking, or both bc they both didn't realize it.  

There is also that headline thing that has told us who visited someone 1 night and who went somewhere 1 night.  The headline (if true) is a defacto track and watch

Then we have sanchez and malf claiming 2 conflicting role setups that are usually the same.  

Something is up there.

Yes, and we have way too many investigative roles already

reporter type role, 2 flavor cops, mojito cop, joat (which included an invest and a watch), odd night tracker, imcompetant joat(which likely included an invest)

no way an every night watcher is also in the game. sanchez is scum

Day 4, Part 1:

What do?

No idea.

I'm Michael Westen.

No, me.

PGO, PGO, who got the PGO?

The endless stream of intelligent conversation was disrupted by blaring sirens in every direction.  Everyone turned to see the full force of the United States' Government's seemingly endless resources.  Armored SUVs iconically associated with federal law enforcement swarmed the crowd and special agents poured from them.

There he is!  Get him!

You mean, 'Stop right there, criminal scum!'

The men and women converged on MWil and subdued him.  He is under arrest and on his way to whatever dark hole terrorism suspects get thrown into.

MWil is eliminated.  He was Glenn Harrick, The Godfather, Local Miami Baddies-Aligned.

Day 4 continues.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Day 4, Part 1:

What do?

No idea.

I'm Michael Westen.

No, me.

PGO, PGO, who got the PGO?

The endless stream of intelligent conversation was disrupted by blaring sirens in every direction.  Everyone turned to see the full force of the United States' Government's seemingly endless resources.  Armored SUVs iconically associated with federal law enforcement swarmed the crowd and special agents poured from them.

There he is!  Get him!

The men and women converged on MWil and subdued him.  He is under arrest and on his way to whatever dark hole terrorism suspects get thrown into.

MWil is eliminated.  He was Glenn Harrick, The Godfather, Local Miami Baddies-Aligned.

Day 4 continues.

tenor.gif?itemid=4559257

@MWil23

Sorry buddy but that was easy again, at least I was alive this time when you went 

tenor.gif?itemid=12240248

4 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Everyone turned to see the full force of the United States' Government's seemingly endless resources.  Armored SUVs iconically associated with federal law enforcement swarmed the crowd and special agents poured from them.

There he is!  Get him!

@The Orca nice work :)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

@The Orca nice work :)

Not gonna lie, first 3 days or so I'm pretty spot on with my reads. Night info, flips, extended conversations etc, after that point makes me falter in my opinion. I got you all this far, now it's time for you all to finish it. I will keep trying though B|