Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

18 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm done posting. No one reads my ****. Y'all enjoy the information you get without me.

Malf

let's be honest, that's a good thing. if they listened to you, I would be lynched.

you forced my claim which is probably pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, but was really unnecessary at that point. 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

and how does it require that?

i hate you

you said I figured out that josh visited slappy and that you knew all from one post

i pointed out that no one else figured it out and that i had barely read any of the thread at that point

so you said you didn't think it was my idea

so I pointed out that i never go to the [spam]s 

even you said that was a good point

so either you believe in me so much (thank you) that I figured it out and tried to frame you w/ that info (that part of the plan really doesn't make sense to me tho)

or you think i was in [spam] scheming for the 1st time ever

If Malf is scum I will never play mafia again. 

1. He was kidnapped. I don't buy any conspiracy theory about scum self-kidnapping

2. Everything he said in the discord was 100% in line with a legit claim and town player

3. His claim makes perfect sense, and is backed up both by the ransom call and swoosh's invest

Malf is cleared as much as can be possible. Anyone going after him either isn't paying attention or is scum

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Forge what made you convinced of Malf?

Did you get results last nignt?

I was mostly just being a ******. If you read the rest of the exchange, I was mostly giving slappy crap for suggesting Malf was a bigger threat than myself

I don't have an investigative role or a role that generates results at all.