Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i know this wont be a popular opinion but can someone give me the tldr? i have too much in life stuff to keep track of near to 30 plus pages of text 

I dont have the energy or battery life. Someone day killed Mwil and it was government related. He flipped Local Baddies Aligned or something like it, which Michael Westen (Racks- JOAT) said he would flip  

Hopefully someone else fills you in on the rest

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Doesnt feel that way

Who are your top 3 scum reads and why?

Mwil was my top read. Past him it gets a bit muddled because of rags results but I still feel like Sanchez and squire are scum. next up would be slappy for me. 

sanchez claim didn’t really make sense and when I started pushing hard on mwil, he suddenly took a liking to me. I called mwil out on it and suddenly it disappeared. Then he quoted me on a couple things and agreed with me just to turn around and mention me again. His timeline for reading up seems off as well. 

squire doesn’t seem right at all. I know he’s said he’s had things going on as well but his pushes have been weird IMO. 

slappy falls into the same category as squire for me. I feel like every push of slappys has been a lazy push. The whole voting for anyone that’s not westen seemed odd too. 

6 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i know this wont be a popular opinion but can someone give me the tldr? i have too much in life stuff to keep track of near to 30 plus pages of text 

why did Mwill know your ability, and tell you not to use it prior to last night? why did you use it?

3 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Mwil was my top read. Past him it gets a bit muddled because of rags results but I still feel like Sanchez and squire are scum. next up would be slappy for me. 

sanchez claim didn’t really make sense and when I started pushing hard on mwil, he suddenly took a liking to me. I called mwil out on it and suddenly it disappeared. Then he quoted me on a couple things and agreed with me just to turn around and mention me again. His timeline for reading up seems off as well. 

squire doesn’t seem right at all. I know he’s said he’s had things going on as well but his pushes have been weird IMO. 

slappy falls into the same category as squire for me. I feel like every push of slappys has been a lazy push. The whole voting for anyone that’s not westen seemed odd too. 

Fair enough and I agree thread wise on Slappy and Squire. Both seemed supportive of Mwil on multiple occasions

How do you incorporate the supposed invests associated with them?

Does it change your reads?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Fair enough and I agree thread wise on Slappy and Squire. Both seemed supportive of Mwil on multiple occasions

How do you incorporate the supposed invests associated with them?

Does it change your reads?

I’ve been throwing it back and forth. For all intents and purposes Sam should be westen aligned, at the same time he does manage to screw quite a few things up for Michael so I’m not quite sure what to make of his results. 

Just now, Heimdallr said:

Ah was that you? If so, yeah same question. 

21 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

i think everyone should just relax and take a night off. come back in the morning rejuvenated

no one should do anything crazy and lose their head.

He posted this and I read it as saying he was going to use a lightning rod or town block of some kind 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

i was pointing how often you guys were interacting, I thought it was weird. i honestly thought you guys were in a chat together

seriously like 80% of your posts before this were w/ mwill

18 hours ago, SwAg said:

Night 3:

All was quiet in the house.  Heimdallr had not heard his captives for hours, and now was the time to make a move.  Heimdallr maneuvered the hand restraints and scrounged up some materials in the room.  After a few moments, Heimdallr fashioned a make-shift weapon and lockpick.  After the lock had been picked, Heimdallr proceeded out, ready for confrontation, but none came.

Strange... Why go through all this just to abandon the hostages?

Heimdallr looked around a bit more for an exit and more supplies for some happy fun times... the explosive kind.  Heimdallr located an exit, and managed to create an improvised explosive from kitchen appliances, cleaning supplies, and some other stuff.

Come on, we're getting out of here!

With that, Heimdallr and Malfatron shuffled off the premises, as they made their leave, the premises exploded.

Heimdallr and Malfatron survived kidnapping, and destroyed the safehouse.  There can be no further kidnappings!

It was a night like any other night... Except on this night, one person was threatened -- Wolf.  The one person that could draw the attention of everyone when in trouble.  Wolf dialed the emergency Westen line and screamed for Michael, as she thought she was in serious trouble.

Everyone went to Wolf's house this evening, drawn by the need to save one of their own or mere interest in what could cause such a reaction from so many valued community members, whatever the reason, everyone went to Wolf's home this evening.  And everyone's attention was on Wolf.  There were gunshots, bulletproof vests, bugs, binoculars, flashy cars, you name it and it was there!

When all the chaos had ceased, Wolf had survived.

@MWil23 @Counselor, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11, @pwny@Forge, @Pickle Rick, @Heimdallr, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @MookieMonstah, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Malfatron, @Ragnarok, @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @swoosh

It is now Day 4.  You have until 10 p.m. EST on April 10, 2020.

Quite the night!  I heard everyone targeted Wolf!

18 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Mookie 

18 hours ago, Malfatron said:

in fact, it seems pretty obvious to me

sanchez

17 hours ago, Malfatron said:

and sanchez cut out the "good morning malf" part of joshs post

its sanchez

17 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

Either Sanchez or pickle is a great lynch.

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Racks 

Touch

16 hours ago, The Orca said:

Sanchez

15 hours ago, The Orca said:

I disagree with the mindset, but at least you are playing, so play whatever way you want cause it's much more fun having you and seeing you actually participate

I think claiming and character claiming are some key aspects of the game that favor town that hopefully is accounted for with the setup to keep it fun/difficult 

Hence the red herrings I think Swag has in this game

For now, just based on the role you claim and Malf, I think our attention is best served elsewhere

Racks

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Orca

10 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Feels like sanchez is trying to hard to feign ignorance over the kidnapping move 

8 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

malf

I will kill you twice

7 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Counselor

7 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i figured it out

1) You guys figured out josh investigated slappy  based on our conversation but missed the fact that i specifically knew that josh visited slappy.

2) you soft claim later that you have a town read on josh and slappy for reasons

3) you hit josh

4) i hard claim that i saw josh visit slappy

5) you think that your soft claim was before mine, so you cc me, thinking i will be easily lynched

6) i bring up the post that identifies that my soft claim of josh visiting slappy was way before yours

7) you switch gears and make a watcher claim instead of the obvious tracker move that i have, because you realize you cannot afford to directly cc me

sanchez is scum. I am pretty damn sure

(and before you use this weak excuse again, im not saying you came up with this plan on your own here)

i think scum kidnapped us and we destroyed the jail because we escaped

Yes, i vouch for Heim

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

counselor 

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

im good with giving sanchez a chance to prove himself here

counselor

6 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Racks

6 hours ago, Malfatron said:

going back with my gut

sanchez

5 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Or someone who admitted to be Government aligned... hmm who could that be....

Counselor

5 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

@theuntouchable => you are making me agree with a Redskins fan. Do you understand the pain you are putting me through.

Counselor is the smart vote. Its the only logical vote.

5 hours ago, swoosh said:

racks 

4 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

Counselor 

Dude been MIA more than me lately and he's been all over elsewhere. 

4 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

This seems to fake to be real. But I am going to follow along. mwil

4 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Pickle

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

mwill

and I feel like he has been in chantzy w/ unt

4 hours ago, Malfatron said:

racks claim makes me feel even more confident in my sanchez vote

otherwise there are too many investigative roles

4 hours ago, rackcs said:

He is scum but clearly the scum godfather. What the hell are you talking about? I have been very adamant that we should look elsewhere.

I'm pretty god damn convinced matts is scum with mwil at this point. He's trying to keep the topic of conversation on mwil so we don't talk about other people.

Matts

4 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

that's a thing?

obvi untouchable is also mafia

4 hours ago, Heimdallr said:

my vote is still on sanchez, but pickle and untouch are next in line.

3 hours ago, The Orca said:

Touch

3 hours ago, rackcs said:

I really think these people are scum trying to muddy the waters

You're the one trying to vote for the godfather.

I didn't see the claim and don't know the show but after looking at the wiki it makes sense

I can buy this. Sanchez

3 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Sanchez

3 hours ago, Pickle Rick said:

Unvote

3 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

there are obvious reasons why this isn't true

and for malf to be stuck oh me continues me thinking he is mafia 

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

I'm done posting. No one reads my ****. Y'all enjoy the information you get without me.

Malf

2 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Make that Pickle

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Those bottom 4 are probably the best place to start.  Certainly the last 3

Touch

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Currently I'm on Touch

That may change though 

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

I don't think this is town malf tbh

20 minutes ago, Forge said:

so Heim or Malf? 

If anyone wants to tally these votes.  

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

If anyone wants to tally these votes.  

Name

Voting For

Total

Bcb

counselor

Sanchez

malf

Swoosh

malf

Forge

malf

Matts

Slappy

pickle

Ragnarok

pickle

Malfatron

sanchez

Heimdallr

sanchez

Rack

sanchez

Orca

touch

Squire

touch

Rick

Wolf

Mookie

Counselor

Pwny

Touch

3 malf 

3 sanchez

2 touch 

2 pickle 

1 counselor 

12 minutes ago, Heimdallr said:

why did Mwill know your ability, and tell you not to use it prior to last night? why did you use it?

i hinted twice before last night that everyone should"take the night off and not do anything crazy"  i dont entirely believe he knew for sure what i was going to do