Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

I can play.Ā  Ā Do I need to know anything about this theme?

Awsome!

Unknown, but given that it appears many people are familiar with the theme you should be fine. If you havent seen Burn Notice, I highly recommend it. See if you cant watch a few episodes if you have time.Ā 

In theĀ meantime, we are just waiting on signups and Swag to get the game togetherĀ 

1. Ā MWil
2. Ā Counselor
3. Ā Daboyle
4. Ā Rack
5. Ā Bcb
6. Ā Sanchez
7. Ā Pwny and Glen (1 entity or seperate?)
8. Ā Dome
9. Ā Forge
10. Ā Rick
11. Ā Heimdallr
12. Ā Matts
13. Ā Josh
14. Ā Orca

15. Racks

16. Mookie

17. Mission

18. TLO

19. Squire

20. Touch

@SwAgĀ I think this is everyone so far, but you may want to checkĀ 

Just now, The Orca said:

Awsome!

Unknown, but given that it appears many people are familiar with the theme you should be fine. If you havent seen Burn Notice, I highly recommend it. See if you cant watch a few episodes if you have time.Ā 

In theĀ meantime, we are just waiting on signups and Swag to get the game togetherĀ 

What is this time thing you refer to?Ā  Ā 

4 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive never seen it. Relate it to another show I might have seen, please.

Thereā€™s like two other serious pirate shows in the past 40 years. Ā I doubt youā€™ve seen those either.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

What is Burn Notice

Ā 

19 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I can play.Ā  Ā Do I need to know anything about this theme?

Basic premise is a CIA agent, Michael Weston, gets "burned" (fired) when they believe he has been compromised. He gets dumped in his hometown of Miami with no money, no ID, nothing. He is told if he leaves Miami he will be arrested. So he becomes a private investigator with his ex-girlfriend Fi (Fiona) and an ex-Navy Seal, Sam. Each episodes consist of 2 stories. OneĀ story is whomever his client is for the episode and solving their problem (kidnapping, drug dealers, general bad guys). The other story is him attempting to clear his name by finding out how he was "burned" (fired) in the first place.Ā 

Weston is basically the love child of James Bond and MacGyver.Ā  Master of pretty much every way to kill someone while also making bombs out of ice cream and duct tape.

The show has a couple unique quirks. Weston does a voice over/narration throughout the episodes that are basically how to's/training for the viewers on how to be a better spy. It also gives every new character introduced a freeze shot with a weird name. So it may pan over to a bad guy and say "Crazy drug dealer" in writing.Ā 

• Like 2