FFNBA Round 1: Dalcowboyz vs Seminoles

amac

These are two of the more balanced teams that would both flow nicely. Ultimately I think Beal and Tatum are going to outgun Lillard and co and I think seminoles bench is a bit stronger. One of the closer ones for me but going seminoles

DCR team is more talented... that being said this matchup plays to Seminole's advantage big time since his offense is very shooting oriented, and he invested heavy in his back court relative to frontcourt... While DCR spent a high pick on Gobert, whose value takes a big hit here. Sure he'll shut down Ibaka/Dwight, but they were lower picks never intended to do much offensively. Gobert can only do so much against an offense of shooters. DCR's offense will rely heavy on Lillard, but in Brogdon Seminoles has one of the better perimeter defenders who isn't a liability on offense. This would be a close series but I think Tatum becomes the X-factor, as Holiday can do a good job on Beal, and leads Seminoles to victory here. A lineup with JJJ at center and Tatum at PF would really kill DCR's team too, Gobert gets rendered useless vs small ball. 

Gobert was a risky pick in this draft since he is so matchup oriented. Super valuable if he's pitted against a team who spent their 1st on Giannis, Lebron, AD, Embiid, among a few others, but most teams went backcourt heavy in this league (... I suppose like the actual NBA).

6 hours ago, MookieMonstah said:

Uh...Who? I love Jrue, but I hate hate hate Tobias Harris. If you didnt have Tobias I'd like your team way more/

Bradley Beal USG 34.4%
Jayson Tatum USG 28.6%

My team has Lillard at 30.2% and the next highest is Jrue at 24.7%. 

Hell, even Brogdon has a USG% of 25.2.

47 minutes ago, DalCowboyzRule said:

Bradley Beal USG 34.4%
Jayson Tatum USG 28.6%

My team has Lillard at 30.2% and the next highest is Jrue at 24.7%. 

Hell, even Brogdon has a USG% of 25.2.

Beal is also on an absolute garbage team. He’s not a chucker and he’s more than willing to play second fiddle.