Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

6 hours ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

That is precisely why I fear mcmurray, and expect he fears me. OW knowledge is a huge advantage in this game, if he is mafia then that is bad news as he probably been able to get a good idea of everyone's abilities like I have. 

"Expect he fears me" <-- now this is why I found it interesting how much he was agreeing with me the other day, and not implicating me at all of anything. My theory was that he wanted to look as aligned with me as possible so that it wouldn't look suspicious when I was their N1 hit. That didn't happen, they hit ET80. Did they have a hit on me that was blocked or did they not consider my OW knowledge as problematic? Most likely, neither, and he is not mafia, but I believe the odds are high enough (~35%) to warrant concern. 

I just wanted to know if others were suspicious of him, but as for N2, I am riding the doom bandwagon.

What has Cwood done to warrant suspicion? 

Normal cwood stuff

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Fair, I was kind of in the same boat. Did you ask for help with your vote or did you randomly choose?

I didn't need help. I said before I made my vote that I thought both players were likely town, but I've played with Rags before and really didn't think he was mafia so I went with Bucs.

Why these votes on ksj when he clearly said he wouldn't be back till nighttime at best?

I mean, I have no issue voting off people that are largely inactive at some point, but this seems lazy at best.  I think we can come up with a better strategy than that.  

Also, there's been an odd amount of pushback on looking at the guys that voted for me yesterday.  These six guys mission, utley, beezee, touch, Cwood, dome.  I think it is a very safe assumption to think there's at least one scum on there.  Utley and touch seem the towniest based on behavior.  

I'd like some thoughts as to which of those guys people think are most likely to be scum.  

Why scrounge over the entire player list when we can narrow our focus to these 6?

Archived