Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

55 minutes ago, Woz said:

But happened to get redirected onto the person that Doomfist targeted? That's either incredibly lucky or @Danger's putting his thumb on the scales. I think it's more likely Bastion done effed up.

I am not guiding anyone or sabotaging the game in any way.

30 minutes ago, Woz said:

So, originally I targeted MathMan because I couldn't get a clean read on prior to the overtime. As I was catching up, I realized that he was Overwatch.

I feel like everybody realized this but me and jfin. I still haven't read most of day 1 so maybe there is something I missed there

46 minutes ago, Woz said:

https://forums.footballsfuture.com/topic/2705-overwatch-mafia-night-3-friday-9-pm-est/?page=86&tab=comments#comment-159992

I don't know if that applies now since Roadhog can no longer find the person holding the treasure. Hence my question to @Danger

Whoever is holding the treasure come day 6 will get their ult. It will remain with the person who was given it originally, unless they die, if that's the case then it will move to another random living Civ.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

If by some chance dome comes back civ, we should go untouch then woz IMO.

And that would be entirely fair. Wrong at least on my part, but fair. All I've tried to do is make the thread a better place and bring order out of the chaos of the slums that some of the logic has turned into.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think mookie/mission. Right now RMIB would be my 4th.

My only issue with RMIB as Talon: would he have gotten the lore that mixed up with Matts4134?

Just now, Danger said:

I am not guiding anyone or sabotaging the game in any way.

Didn't think you had. Hence my comment that I thought it was Bastion effing up (or at least missing all of the action late).

I buy all of this. Touch and Woz have both revealed their roles to anybody moderately familiar with OW with their terminology, and their proposed abilities fit with both the game and how Danger has been assigning abilities. However...

I don't understand why Touch and Woz felt the need to use the terms they did when describing their abilities. Danger could easily consider that as claiming and it wasn't necessary. Neither of you were at any real risk of lynching. Touch I can understand IF he had heat because I theorize his ability is unlimited and it's quite useful, but Woz has me pretty confused here. Still have a civ read on you, this would be super elaborate as mafia, so suspecting you just made a mistake here? Or am I missing something? My guess is that Danger's punishment (which he said he might not reveal) for the town is to give the mafia an ultimate.

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

but Woz has me pretty confused here. Still have a civ read on you, this would be super elaborate as mafia, so suspecting you just made a mistake here? Or am I missing something?

I would plead the latter. Trying to get back up another Overwatch, but apparently screwed up.

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I missed Dome's latest shenanigans when I made my last post. So @domepatrol91 is soft claiming that he essentially role blocked KSJ N1? Why would you use your role block N1, and on KSJ no less? 

I wrongly assumed my move would eventually block the move of whoever I picked, I thought it was permanent cause it’s called “Ice Wall.”

ksj was someone who was very tough for me to read last game, for the whole game. I thought getting him blocked and maybe posting about it or that he couldn’t move could give a better read.

Can I say my role or will we get penalized?

Archived