Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Malf/KSJ/Beezee dead. All technically good guys.

Dome 99% confirmed bad guy

matts, me, untouchable, cwood, ragnarok clear. Bucs un cc'ed. Sanchez probably clear.

please explain the rationale of your list of clears. my list is much, much, much smaller

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So I said that I thought 2 scum could have been in this group.  We had beezee who was civ-ish.  dome hopped on at the end.  I think he joined a scummate.  If CWood is cleared, then mission, utley, or touch is scum.  

Dome used Lions' comment about going against the grain as an excuse to sit on mission.  Could he have been putting a vote on a teammate that had no chance of being lynched to try and get a degree of separation?

I could see the second part but the first part is bad logic. You're tunneling on that

2 minutes ago, Tk3 said:

please explain the rationale of your list of clears. my list is much, much, much smaller

rag cleared by roadhog. cwood cleared by using his move. matts cleared by knowing rag/knowing he deflected hit. me cleared by sanchez. touch cleared by tracking dome, who n1 visited the player who was n2 mafia hit

If you think I'm mafia it has to be me and sanchez. Statement is not true in reverse.

1 minute ago, theuntouchable said:

I could see the second part but the first part is bad logic. You're tunneling on that

I am being a bit tunnel-y.  I want there to be a second scum so I can be right.  

But I do think his vote on mission was instructed.  Didn't someone say he was new?  So I could easily see a situation where he hopped on a lynch and his teammates had him hop off for strategic purposed.  

Archived