Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I was thinking they all could use moves more than once (whereas most civ moves are 1-time), but this is also possible.

Danger specifically said that all powers are one time unless noted, so you might be right. But its really common for mafia to have 2 powers that relate (like a investigation + roleblock, or a hit+ a portection, etc)

5 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

Also, the highlight and quote this button only works if you stay on the same page. Just FYI

Trick to that is open a second tab/window with the separate pages. Use the normal "quote" functionality for the message one page and cut & paste that block into the other post box.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

I think thata backwards from last night. The Doomfist hit was specifically named. The second hit was likely the [spam] hit and he just picked a random mafia member for the gif. 

You're right. Genji could reflect Widow, not Doomfist. So flip those two. Or widow could not be a hit at all, could be her venom mine (a trap/track?)

12 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Whoever is holding the treasure, prioritize staying alive at all costs.

@Danger If the person who is holding the treasure dies, does the treasure move now? Or is it gone since both Roadhog and Junkrat are gone?

14 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

I put my balls on dome. I initially had it on malf but the more he posted the more I was leaning towards civ. I'd have to look back to find the exact post but there was one that dome made that stood out to me so I switched to him before night.

So, that's what that was. Been wracking my brain what it was you did that triggered my turret on dome on N1.

14 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

@bucsfan333 - you said your power could roleblock right? It was be quite odd if there were 2 civ roleblockers. 

It was originally a roleblock/vote block/silence. I asked for the silence to be removed and was granted my wish.

That's why I said I probably wasn't gonna use my move waaaaaayyyyyy back in the beginning.

Just now, Matts4313 said:

@RandyMossIsBoss @james.mcmurry13

What about the idea that bastions hit was redirected? Like if that person attempted to hit a particular mafia member, it would get moved to a civ (specifically Solider 76). Arent one of the talon his rival or no?

But happened to get redirected onto the person that Doomfist targeted? That's either incredibly lucky or @Danger's putting his thumb on the scales. I think it's more likely Bastion done effed up.

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@RandyMossIsBoss @james.mcmurry13

What about the idea that bastions hit was redirected? Like if that person attempted to hit a particular mafia member, it would get moved to a civ (specifically Solider 76). Arent one of the talon his rival or no?

Reaper I guess. Reaper vs Soldier isn't as strong as Doomfist vs Orisa or Tracer vs Widowmaker. If there was any fake-out or anything like that it would probably be based on the Tracer/Widowmaker interaction

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Do you have any post that would allude to this knowledge?

My one-shot is I can target a person and see who (if anyone) targets them. @theuntouchable targeted dome on N1. I asked him what he thought of dome, but he came back with a "getting a hard read." So, not an investigation. My first thought was that maybe it was a Talon protecting/shielding another Talon. But the more touch worked on things, the more he seemed Overwatch. Next thought was a silence/vote block, but as soon as I said that, dome showed up started talking and voting. So, I got more and more confused ... until touch said he could see dome targeted ksj.

Archived