Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Also, scum getting cover roles could be one of the punishments for mass claiming.

That's an interesting theory. Would be a relatively appropriate early game counterweight to the claims.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

There wouldn't be enough for one cover role per mafia, so they'd have to share (22 people in game, 25 playable characters in OW)

Except Danger said he could accommodate 26 in the original post:

On 9/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, Danger said:

Notes:

• Up to 26 players
  • Would like 20 minimum

The 26th would be another Talon member.

Okay ... but it's weird that he would add just one non-playable character, right?

Of course, the 26 could be a mistype.

Just now, Woz said:

Okay ... but it's weird that he would add just one non-playable character, right?

It might've been at the end of the last mafia game, but he said that if he got a full game he'd add a 5th talon member, rather than having a 22-4 ratio.

Just now, Woz said:

It would be to balance out the ratio. 

20:4 would have been too stacked, would have changed it to be 19:5, 20:5, 21:5 instead.

There wouldn't be enough for one cover role per mafia, so they'd have to share (22 people in game, 25 playable characters in OW)

They know the 3 that are not in the game. They have to - it would make the game more balanced. Ive been alluding to this the entire game, which is why I have asked you and RMIB the validity of the moves. 

@DomePatrol - This is a lost cause, we are killing you no matter what. So just come clean, haha. I am dying to know if I did deflect the hit. 

3 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Thats exactly what happened. Id bet real money on it. 

Yeah. Mei (dome's claim with ice wall) makes sense to be left out of the game. Not commenting who I think the other two cover roles would be (although I really would've thought Bastion would be out).

Yeah. Mei (dome's claim with ice wall) makes sense to be left out of the game. Not commenting who I think the other two cover roles would be (although I really would've thought Bastion would be out).

And even if Mei was in the game, he still hasn't given a suitable explanation of why he would have used it on kingseanjohn on N1.

Archived