Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think anyone around here has the balls to do it. It's almost always been a numbers game around here; moreso than a "get clear and ride" type of game.

The only time that I've seen it happen and it worked was my very first game as mafia. Cwood was going down hard and had me jump on early. Made a mockery of the rest of the game and steered everyone to the wrong target.

6 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Not being rude, but you used your power poorly because you miss read it. Had you known you were a watcher, you should have 100% watched me. You are supposed to use that role on the most high profile civ/most likely to be hit. Had you done that, we would have gotten a mafia member D1. 

But its all good. 

I am in the process of getting the N3 vote count and came across this again. One of the things my power was limited fowas seeing if someone else used a power on target not if they were going to be targeted by Talon with a standard night hit. By the luck of the universe, I screwed it up so royally that it worked out. :D

Just now, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think anyone around here has the balls to do it. It's almost always been a numbers game around here; moreso than a "get clear and ride" type of game.

Ok.  Now, it worked in a game that had vanilla townies in it, so that helped a lot.  

Anyways...I'll trust your judgment on that.

I need to go back and reread RMIB.  Aside from OW lore, I can't think of much he has said.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok.  Now, it worked in a game that had vanilla townies in it, so that helped a lot.  

I need to go back and reread RMIB.  Aside from OW lore, I can't think of much he has said.

I think he's thrown out a couple names but I think most of it was strategizing roles that could be out there

Just now, Ragnarok said:

He is playing the classic scum game.

Active day 1 with non-game activity (lore is related I suppose, but not really involved with real interaction), then goes quiet, puts on "safe" votes.. N1 was the sole vote for a player, N2 jumped on every bandwagon he could, and N3 fell in line with the rest of the votes. Since N1 he has barely posted at all other than votes.

Archived