Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

On 9/28/2017 at 12:22 AM, jfinley88 said:

t-minus 23 hours and 38 minutes

Out of curiosity, since we are now at T-Plus 24 hours and 40 minutes or so, what was supposed to happen?

@Woz

-Are you insinuating mafia knew on D1 that they would get Mercy before N2?

-I don't think the lore stuff is a "mistake" beyond the fact that I got the guess wrong. Of course I would change my guess off of Bastion when it was revealed he was in the game on N2. You're making it look like I lost track of my guesses and was deliberately misleading.

-Matts does not know about the game. Just me and Mcmurray unless someone has been hiding. My suspicion was how he kept tagging me and Murray to ask about simple stuff I know he could look up and/or knew how to find.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

I don't think so.

@11sanchez11

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

Maybe. That's why I was trying to get him to talk. I'm glad you were there to try too.

Couple this with the hating to agree with me post and a rule I'll get to again shortly.

i think malf screwed up in pardoning Bucs. Since then everyone has thought of him as cleared. Can anyone think of a time that Bucs has truly taken a stand on someone? "Maybe" "I don't think so" phrases that would help push someone else into making a decision without ever putting a stamp on it. That's mostly how he's been since then. He's been perceived as cleared so he's been trying to make sure he doesn't really rock the boat but is still chiming in and "being helpful"

The rule I alluded to earlier is a pretty tried and true method for scum hunting when it comes to a particular situation in regards to bandwagons. Rule of three. To Paint the picture, Bucs and rag were in the lead to be lynched N1. Matts I believe, spoke to how rag shouldn't be the vote and puts his vote on me. Rag already didn't like me as I was pushing for his lunch and hopped on. The third person on? Bucs.

It didn't make sense to me why Bucs would do that other than knowing rag was civ and that voted could turn towards me quickly and he could tag along to save himself. In OT? Bucs voted himself. Now at this point I believe rag was cleared but at the same time, he was the runaway lynch. Why even vote at that point?

None of that made sense to me at that point but from then on, I mistakenly assumed Bucs was clear. Furthermore, Bucs claimed a move that included a silence/roleblock/ vote block but he "asked for the silence to be removed". This addition is damning because why even add it? If you're against silencing then just don't use it. The addition of that statement was simply to add to being pro town.

tl;dr Bucs has done a good job of fooling us thus far but the jig is up. Bucs

Archived