Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

That...means nothing.

Which is pretty much par for the course regarding your posts this game.  

thanks been working hard to restore my image, so glad im establishing consistency of some sort. only gonna get better from here. 

Just now, jfinley88 said:

thanks been working hard to restore my image, so glad im establishing consistency of some sort. only gonna get better from here. 

Well, if I am being completely honest...I haven't seen anything from you aside from "X is scum, I'm super sure of it" or "X is totally clear".  And you've been very wrong pretty much every time.  If you actually had a legit reason or functional case behind any of those thoughts that'd be one thing.  But I don't remember seeing anything like that.  So why...whywhywhy would I believe you regarding mission?

Also..I asked 'why is that' because I was worried you used an ability to protect him from a lynch somehow.  I've seen one-time kill protections before(which included lynches), but if you used it on him of all people, then you're either scum or possibly the worst townie I've ever seen.  

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Well, if I am being completely honest...I haven't seen anything from you aside from "X is scum, I'm super sure of it" or "X is totally clear".  And you've been very wrong pretty much every time.  If you actually had a legit reason or functional case behind any of those thoughts that'd be one thing.  But I don't remember seeing anything like that.  So why...whywhywhy would I believe you regarding mission?

Also..I asked 'why is that' because I was worried you used an ability to protect him from a lynch somehow.  I've seen one-time kill protections before(which included lynches), but if you used it on him of all people, then you're either scum or possibly the worst townie I've ever seen.  

cant read all those words at the moment, but im sure they're very complementary of me, so i'd like to reciprocate by also saying i appreciate your style as well my friend :) you're generosity has shifted my tone

mission 

Archived