Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

4 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

It's in the rules and it's been discussed like 4 times.

You know that I don't read much...I skim

But RMIB

He's doing what I drunkenly accused Sanchez of. He's leading the BW because they know they can't hit me tonight because I'll just use my move and get a hit. Please don't fall for this. It'll swing the game a ton. Instead of me getting a hit, and them wasting one on me, they'll pick me off in a lynch, won't waste their hit, and we won't have the extra hit.

Go ahead and name who you claim to be tracer, @RandyMossIsBoss that way we can knock two mafia out. 

1 minute ago, Woz said:

Oh? How so?

...because I am. If you don't believe me, that's fine too, since I can survive the lynch which will give us a clear and confirm utley is mafia, although I'd prefer we just lynch him tonight. If I'm wrong. Then get Mookie, then TLO.

My ability is recall, I can use it to escape the lynch or the ability of a defensive hero (latter part is irrelevant now since all the defensive heroes have used their ability and the only defense hero in mafia is dead).

That was my plan at least. I kind of feel like the two of them are a pair of questionable OW who are sparring with each other because they've locked onto each other.

22 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

...because I am. If you don't believe me, that's fine too, since I can survive the lynch which will give us a clear and confirm utley is mafia, although I'd prefer we just lynch him tonight. If I'm wrong. Then get Mookie, then TLO.

My ability is recall, I can use it to escape the lynch or the ability of a defensive hero (latter part is irrelevant now since all the defensive heroes have used their ability and the only defense hero in mafia is dead).

Didn't you just do essentially what utley did?

1 hour ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

JMC and Sanchez are both civs, or Lucio is an inactive/stupid townie. Bucs theory is a reach, I don't understand why Touch is so hung up on it, seems desperate. Bucs hasn't been helpful as ringleader when he was, but then again nobody has except Touch who tracked Dome. Touch could be mafia, but that would mean Woz also is, since Woz confirmed Touch tracked Dome. Don''t get a mafia read from any of them, I think inactives are a good call, every single time I've played mafia has had at least 1 person who just skates by from not saying much. However...

utley4568

Granted he was drunk, but in my mind that's all the more reason to make sense of this claim. Firstly, a townie wouldn't make a claim for no reason when we've already been warned about it, and more importantly he can't be Tracer.

It's a feeling I've had since the beginning of the game but left it because I thought he was clear. Until you brought it up that he isn't actually cleared.

Just now, Woz said:

That was my plan at least. I kind of feel like the two of them are a pair of questionable OW who are sparring with each other because they've locked onto each other.

RMIB is probably Reaper. By cc'ing he's trying to get us to lynch him, which he would survive, and then he'd be able to say he survived because he's tracer, ergo utley lying, then we lynch utley only to find out he's actually tracer, so then 2+wasted days. I'll try to rephrase this if I can come up with a more coherent way to get my point across.

Just now, james.mcmurry13 said:

RMIB is probably Reaper. By cc'ing he's trying to get us to lynch him, which he would survive, and then he'd be able to say he survived because he's tracer, ergo utley lying, then we lynch utley only to find out he's actually tracer, so then 2+wasted days. I'll try to rephrase this if I can come up with a more coherent way to get my point across.

Made sense to me.

Archived