Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

He's not posting at all.

this started like 3 hours ago bruh bruh im but a man w/ various responsibilities and commitments everyone wants fin but alas i am here now for the people and will remain here for the next hour or so probably rest assured i am once again not mafia but will likely be killed early as the demographics of this subforum is barracudas w/ the forethought of someone who has bad forethought. not posting at a high level tonight it seems. if i keep posting at such a subpar level i might cut my hour time constraint i mentioned before pretty early. hoping i get some momentum in terms of quality at some point. 

1 minute ago, LionsFTW said:

Unless I am right. 

Well, let's expand the equation a bit:

Mafia/Talon (4/22) sticking up for Mafia/Talon (3/22) = 2.5%
Mafia/Talon (4/22) sticking up for Civ (18/22) = 14.9%
Civilian (18/22) sticking up for unknown (21/22) = 78.1%

I'll leave it to @MathMan to make sure I did my the number crunching right.

Just now, jfinley88 said:

this started like 3 hours ago bruh bruh im but a man w/ various responsibilities and commitments everyone wants fin but alas i am here now for the people and will remain here for the next hour or so probably rest assured i am once again not mafia but will likely be killed early as the demographics of this subforum is barracudas w/ the forethought of someone who has bad forethought. not posting at a high level tonight it seems. if i keep posting at such a subpar level i might cut my hour time constraint i mentioned before pretty early. hoping i get some momentum in terms of quality at some point. 

So, you mean like being the father of two kids, moderator in a separate forum, running a survivor pool in yet a different forum, but finding the time to actually engage in the game that he only grudgingly joined? Those commitments and restrictions?

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

This feels like mafia fin

Just now, Woz said:

So, you mean like being the father of two kids, moderator in a separate forum, running a survivor pool in yet a different forum, but finding the time to actually engage in the game that he only grudgingly joined? Those commitments and restrictions?

Speaking of, i think there is 1 survivor death

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Don't let mission see you discussing your RL obligations.  He'll think it's scummy.

Just now, Woz said:

nah met a girl on tinder. and then had to make sure i didn't have anything due over the weekend (which i didn't... actually nothing due til Thurs). and then also to make dinner (Marconi). then had to calm down because was having a little anxiety for no reason, so now that i'm calm i'm decided to start posting, but you're getting me worked up, so i may have to calm my nerves again shortly, which would be the reasoning for my absence if i go ghost shortly.  

nah met a girl on tinder. and then had to make sure i didn't have anything due over the weekend (which i didn't... actually nothing due til Thurs). and then also to make dinner (Marconi). then had to calm down because was having a little anxiety for no reason, so now that i'm calm i'm decided to start posting, but you're getting me worked up, so i may have to calm my nerves again shortly, which would be the reasoning for my absence if i go ghost shortly.  

just drink tbh

Civs feel less pressure than mafia

Archived