Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

5 minutes ago, jfinley88 said:

but you're getting me worked up, so i may have to calm my nerves again shortly, which would be the reasoning for my absence if i go ghost shortly.  

Sorry to stress you, but if my single question is going to cause you anxiety, I wonder if that is because you have something to hide? An affiliation with the Talon, perhaps?

Just now, Woz said:

On FF? No to both.

You're either frustrated townie or new, flailing scum.  I debating which one.

And Finley with the gif use.  That's just scummy.  "Here, let me use a gif so I don't have to really talk."  And then the mafia version of I'm rubber, you're glue.  Not a good look.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

You're either frustrated townie or new, flailing scum.  I debating which one.

I'd go with flailing townie. As I said, you folks seem to know each other much better than I do. Only thing I can do is thrash around and see if I can make some sense out of the mud I kick up.

3 minutes ago, mission27 said:

just drink tbh

have been told by friends im starting to get fat, so i've been tryna chill w/ booze amigo. or maybe f it huh? just booze and FF. get so fat i cant go in public. they gonna have to give me the gastric. but at least then the people wont think im mafia scum, so there's pros & cons there. 

Just now, Woz said:

I'd go with flailing townie. As I said, you folks seem to know each other much better than I do. Only thing I can do is thrash around and see if I can make some sense out of the mud I kick up.

I used to play a lot of mafia, but I haven't played in probably 3 years and I've never played here.  So you probably have more experience here than I do.  

1 minute ago, jfinley88 said:

have been told by friends im starting to get fat, so i've been tryna chill w/ booze amigo. or maybe f it huh? just booze and FF. get so fat i cant go in public. they gonna have to give me the gastric. but at least then the people wont think im mafia scum, so there's pros & cons there. 

Sounds like you may be turning into Brando.

Who was the biggest mafia of all

3 minutes ago, Woz said:

Sorry to stress you, but if my single question is going to cause you anxiety, I wonder if that is because you have something to hide? An affiliation with the Talon, perhaps?

lol talon's the worst name for like a villain group.. like that dude in Guardian's that is like "tell them tazerface did it". nah people say the most obvious things in mafia thinking they're onto something. not making any assertions yet, but a couple of you guys feel obvious to me. i dont know a lot of you though. cool to see some new folks playing, was getting kinda boring w/ same group every time. 

13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Civs feel less pressure than mafia

when you make posts like this you're mafia every time brother. much love though. wanna keep you around for a while because enjoy your company here, but it hurts my heart you're scum again. i think at least. 

Archived