Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Activity bonus doesn't mean mafia, but I don't like that he flaunted it and never followed up on it.

Danger seems like the kind of host who'd either announce it in the thread or in the chatzee. It was earned in the chatzee. 

Mission. Lock. Stock. Barrel.

On 9/22/2017 at 10:19 PM, Danger said:

I will at some point throughout the game give each side an objective in order to get 1 random living team member an additional ULTIMATE ability

I was thinking maybe it was this, but with the way its worded I doubt hitting 20 pages would be the "at some point" objective to earn an ult. But given that it would be an ability I don't see why it wouldn't just be PM'ed to the person who gets it.

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I was thinking maybe it was this, but with the way its worded I doubt hitting 20 pages would be the "at some point" objective to earn an ult. But given that it would be an ability I don't see why it wouldn't just be PM'ed to the person who gets it.

It's a team objective given to someone at random. Mission didn't do anything, his TEAM did and he was the beneficiary.

Given the Mafia has smaller numbers, their team effort could have been achieved by now. It could be something they did in the chatzee, for all we know.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

It's a team objective given to someone at random. Mission didn't do anything, his TEAM did and he was the beneficiary.

Given the Mafia has smaller numbers, their team effort could have been achieved by now. It could be something they did in the chatzee, for all we know.

Its definitely possible, but I still just think it probably wouldn't be something this early in the game

2 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Its definitely possible, but I still just think it probably wouldn't be something this early in the game

Not the response I was expecting. You get a football for now. Don't grow attached to it.

11 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Mission. Lock. Stock. Barrel.

I'll admit I haven't read up. But last time you said this (exact phrasing) you were trying to get us to lynch one of our most helpful civs and you were scum.

I don't think it means anything, but I just wanted to point out that your cool catchphrase pool seems to be a bit on the shallow side. You should watch more Steven Seagal films.

7 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I don't think it means anything, but I just wanted to point out that your cool catchphrase pool seems to be a bit on the shallow side. You should watch more Steven Seagal films.

N1 tends to be a lot of reruns. Stick around for the good catchphrases.

2 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

FTW is mafia.

ksj is too.

jfin seems civvy so far.

Ragnorak (sp?) is overachieving in his first game. I can't tell if that's a good thing or not. I'm leaning good for now.

Malf is a bit scattered. Which is usually his civ tell. But it's early.

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:

Woz's use of 'Talon' instead of 'mafia' reads to me like he's calling them by the PM he got.

Nothing on me though huh? I'm offended.

8 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

30 pages already? The hell... im not going to lie, chances are I will never go read that. Someone please tell me that its all useless day 1 banter.

I went back through 99% of it this morning and it's mostly @Woz getting spicy.

Archived