Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

32 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I am very confident in my read.

Based on my ability, I can assume Danger stayed pretty loyal to OW with this game when making the abilities. As an OW fan, I think I have a pretty good grasp of what every hero's role is in this game. Which brings me to my next point...

Lynching math N1 is actually not a bad move, because there is almost certainly a role that can revive in this game (Mercy is an OW character whose signature ability is ressurect). Lynch Math, if he's mafia that's probably the game right there for us. If he's not, then we get a cleared math starting D3. Risk is if he's town and Mercy gets killed before she can rez him N2, or if she can't even ressurect and I'm wrong about her ability.

Only problem with that is we wouldnt lynch a mafia.

But i doubt one gets lynched anyway with 18:4 ratio and the votes spread.

Gotta hope for a positive invest.

20 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

So...Utley said all of jack crap.  Then when I called him on it he called me scum.  Then he claimed I got ultra defensive without showing a single post and voted for me.

Does no one else see this as really sketchy?

Your response was an immediate sarcastic "ok." as soon as someone called you out. And then you got defensive after I mentioned it. And this post is also defensive.

You seem pretty upset about my activity, not sure why. I made a few posts joking around, because I didn't have time to fully read up. Then I did, and you got upset because I mentioned you as suspicious.

Just now, utley4568 said:

Your response was an immediate sarcastic "ok." as soon as someone called you out. And then you got defensive after I mentioned it. And this post is also defensive.

You seem pretty upset about my activity, not sure why. I made a few posts joking around, because I didn't have time to fully read up. Then I did, and you got upset because I mentioned you as suspicious.

You mean when someone said something like "iirc, you seemed kinda scummy."  I did say okay to that because there's really nothing to say to something that vague.

And you seem to think pointing out scummy behavior is somehow defensive on my part.  It's kind of the opposite.

I'm not upset about it at all.  But it fits a pattern I've seen a lot of times from scum before.  So I mentioned it and you called me scum.  That seems quite reactionary and upset.  

You seem to be trying to create this narrative where I'm upset and defensive which isn't accurate.  I'm simply pointing out sketchy behavior based on my past experiences.  

15 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Only problem with that is we wouldnt lynch a mafia.

But i doubt one gets lynched anyway with 18:4 ratio and the votes spread.

Gotta hope for a positive invest.

Did Danger confirm this?

Definitely 4 mafia (Reaper, Sombra, Doomfist, Widwomaker) but there are 2 heroes in Overwatch who undoubtedly would be "others" IMO (Junkrat and Roadhog). The only question is, did Danger include them, or were they the first to go since we didn't reach the full 26 players? 

@Danger Will the current ratio be revealed after each night?

26 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Really, we gotta look at people keeping their nose clean, not people doing suspicious things 

Like jlash

My nose is pretty clean right now. Been busier than I thought but when I get chunks of time I've been trying to keep up. Gotta be up super early tomorrow, but should be pretty active during the day to be more involved than the first day here so far.

45 minutes ago, MathMan said:

mathman -3 (Ragnarok, jfin, lions

Ragnarok - 2 (mission, utley
LionsFTW -1 (bucs
Et80 - 1 (woz
Sanchez - 1( ksj
bucs -1 ( Cwood
Woz - 1 (TLO
Jfinley  - 1 (touch,
 mission -1 (ET80
matts -1 (mathman

dome - 1 (james

Malf

Take that.

7 minutes ago, Jlash said:

My nose is pretty clean right now. Been busier than I thought but when I get chunks of time I've been trying to keep up. Gotta be up super early tomorrow, but should be pretty active during the day to be more involved than the first day here so far.

Im hoping that you can find someone who you are suspicious of, and press them a bit

Archived