Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Also, Woz's insistence on mocking the Talon/mafia thing seems like the old "mafia hate being voted on for the wrong reason," while also down playing it.

So I'm too new to realize using the in game term is suspicious, but super veteran enough to know to downplay it (instead of just outright mocking you all about it since it has come up multiple times now).

2 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Yep. I agree 

Although i still lean civ on woz 

Or at least, im willing to look past d1 because of how active he is.

Hes giving out a lot of info

Remember how you asked me way back in (page 12 or 13) if I thought I was putting my neck out there, and I thought I was?

Here you are.

To be fair, your activity level is also giving me pause.

12 minutes ago, Woz said:

So I'm too new to realize using the in game term is suspicious, but super veteran enough to know to downplay it (instead of just outright mocking you all about it since it has come up multiple times now).

You're a quick study, I'll give you that.

Did I miss something where @woz said he was new at mafia? I keep seeing debate on him being new and him being a vet and I can't find anything other than tongue in cheek references. 

He's pretty active on a normal basis here, so something like that isn't going to stick out to me. Harping on the mafia/talon thing is getting old, and I may place a vote on him simply for using red text over and over.

49 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

You're a quick study, I'll give you that.

12 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

You can't claim to be a n00b AND say that things are "classic."

As I have said a couple of places, I am effectively a newbie (I played once maybe 3 or 4 years ago) to mafia on Football's Future but I have played mafia/werewolf before. I don't know the personalities as well as you guys do (utley's comments about Mrs. Trout for instance leave me baffled, but apparently make sense to you all). That said, I do know the game.

I will admit that the "classic" thing was a bit over the top. Poking the bear and all. I realize that along with the above will make me way more suspicious but I am being above board with my responses.

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Did I miss something where @woz said he was new at mafia? I keep seeing debate on him being new and him being a vet and I can't find anything other than tongue in cheek references. 

He's pretty active on a normal basis here, so something like that isn't going to stick out to me. Harping on the mafia/talon thing is getting old, and I may place a vote on him simply for using red text over and over.

Would you prefer purple? Perhaps midnight green (no chance of that) ?xD

Archived