Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, Ragnarok said:

Afternoon all.

Jlash, you've played enough to know this isn't true.  Because it's very helpful for town to have cleared townies because that betters the odds at lynch time.  

Exactly. That's why him coming out and saying "I know 10 cleared townies but I'm keeping to to myself" as if mafia doesn't already know who is who, was essentially, pointless.

Just now, Jlash said:

Exactly. That's why him coming out and saying "I know 10 cleared townies but I'm keeping to to myself" as if mafia doesn't already know who is who, was essentially, pointless.

You'd have to assume he would say something if someone on his list was getting run up.

Or he's full of it.  

Just now, MathMan said:

He means he has a lot of civ tells.

So do i

Correct. There are a lot of people who just based on pure game mechanics appear to be super civ like. I was pointing it out so that if others read up they can see what I am seeing. Also, I am posting from a position of additional knowledge, so when I die I want you all to reread my post. 

19 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

Listen to a story about a man named Jed. A poor mountaineer, barely kept his family fed. Then one day he was shooting at some food and up through the ground came a bubbling crude. Oil that is, black gold, Texas tea. Well the first thing you know old Jed's a millionaire. Kinfolk said, "Jed move away from there." Said, "Californy is the place you ought to be".So they loaded up the truck and moved to Beverly. Hills, that is. Swimming pools, movie stars.

Fair. 

18 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Jlash, you've played enough to know this isn't true.  Because it's very helpful for town to have cleared townies because that betters the odds at lynch time.

This is going to be an interesting dynamic - nobody knows you two, so reads will be hard early on. You two know each other in-game, so you'll be able to read one another fairly quickly.

What is your read on him, @Ragnarok?

48 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Ive played the game on the free weekend. I was always a cowboy dude with hand cannons, but I remember attempting to be a chick who got in a robot and another who freezes things. But my knowledge is all based on reading here.

1. Jesse McCree
2. D. Va
3. Mei

Archived