Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

Nothing strong, I didn't like him claiming he couldn't be read early in the game. Like he said, it could just be a total misread.

Woz is the one who looks most suspect to me but you seem clean and think it's a lazy lynch. Really not even sure what that means. That coupled with matts and mathman both (I think) seeming sure Woz is OK makes me a lot less confident in him. Mathman is clearly civ to me, and everyone seems to respect his skills the most so he's the one I'm gonna put a little more trust into.

what makes a lynch lazy?

How easy it is... especially in D1. D1 lynches are not supposed to be easy. Go against the grain. 

Just now, MathMan said:

explain

Why I think you're civ? More than one person I trust and see as civ seems to be putting trust in you as well. There is another post too that stood out to me, but I didn't want to put it under too much heavy scrutiny or draw attention to it. Also it could be nothing and I'm grasping at straws. everyone I'm readIng civ be reading you as poorly as I am but I feel like there's something to it.

4 minutes ago, LionsFTW said:

How easy it is... especially in D1. D1 lynches are not supposed to be easy. Go against the grain. 

Against the grain would be mission.

he mentioned an activity bonus and never said anything again. ET brought it up and then it disappeared. 

1 minute ago, domepatrol91 said:

Why I think you're civ? More than one person I trust and see as civ seems to be putting trust in you as well. There is another post too that stood out to me, but I didn't want to put it under too much heavy scrutiny or draw attention to it. Also it could be nothing and I'm grasping at straws. everyone I'm readIng civ be reading you as poorly as I am but I feel like there's something to it.

Think of it like the game "telephone". You pass the message from person to person and by the end of the line its completely different.

If you're making reads based on reads based on reads, you're probably getting a different message.

Ragnarok - 5 (mission, utley, beezee, touch, Cwood,

Woz - 4 (TLO, Mookie, matts, bucs

mathman -3 ( jfin, lions,  ET80,
bucs -3 ( Cwood, Woz,  Sanchez
dome - 1 (james
matts - 1 (RMIB
Sanchez - 1( ksj
hockey - 1 (mathman

Utley - 1 (Ragnarok

mission - 1 (dome

no votes:
Hockey