Overwatch Mafia: Night 6, Thursday 9 PM EST

Danger

Just now, CWood21 said:

Because mafia are clearly going to be voting for you?

In my experience, especially early in the game, scum don't like starting a bandwagon.  They prefer to slide in during the middle so they are nice and hidden.  As I said earlier, I would bet that 2 of the last four to vote for me were scum.  Which includes you.

I also didn't like your hop on vote today. And I haven't seen you really make a case for anyone.  

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

In my experience, especially early in the game, scum don't like starting a bandwagon.  They prefer to slide in during the middle so they are nice and hidden.  As I said earlier, I would bet that 2 of the last four to vote for me were scum.  Which includes you.

I also didn't like your hop on vote today. And I haven't seen you really make a case for anyone.  

However, most of the leading vote-getters were likely civ.

So mafia could also be trying to bury their vote, so that they don't get called out when a civ is lynched.

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Wasn't I one of the last ones?  If you're looking at someone in that group, my guess is it's beeze if you're going by that logic.

And for the record, I don't find D1 to be useful at all until after the fact.  That's something I've said many times.

Just now, Danger said:

It'd be balanced.

Malf cleared tbh.

In a game with no powers, town has a huge edge.  Way more of us than them.  

As you add more powers, mafia gets an incremental edge from their coordination to use those powers.  Adding powers of equal strength on both sides is very anti-town.

A normal activity bonus would be much more balanced.

Just now, MathMan said:

However, most of the leading vote-getters were likely civ.

So mafia could also be trying to bury their vote, so that they don't get called out when a civ is lynched.

Exactly.  Trying to bury the vote.  I think you could look at bucs lynch before overtime and have similar success.  

Archived