Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

9 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Basically I look at Mwil like this

1. Faked an invest D1 and didnt let up on it. Could have lynched a town power role. D1 isnt the time to do that. Luckily for him it wouldnt have mattered other than losing town based on a fake invest

2. In OT claimed a town power role, if you (Fauci) would have counter claimed the you could have been dead N1. This claim served no use at all and he has refused to answer to it

3. If town, hr tried to get himself lynched D1 in OT. Bcb did similar, but he posted his reasoning, Mwil hasnt

4. The next day he copped to the gambit and recognized a pattern seen from it. This was the easy latch on votes of Counselor and N4L. I pointed this out mid day on D1, but Mwil never acknowledged it at the time and then when he did the next day, kepted wavering off of it

5. Continued push with the "contradiction" angle that really are not contradictions all while contradicting himself. May just be him phoning it in, but that's partly how I determined he was scum the last two times for sure

6. Hasnt helped much at all. Been more of an annoying voice then actually trying to solve the game in the thread

7. I feel he is linked to 2 people. 1 being N4L

8. He is either trolling town as town at the detriment of town or he is scum or Bob

9. I have asked a multiple of varying and numerous question that he has ignored or said he has answered when it's clear he has not

I'm good w it

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m a pretty safe person to lynch next. No real downside. It’s been pretty clear from the get go that Pickle is scum. Go ahead and listen to the voices that want to go away from that though. Downside I guess would be letting him into deadchat.

from what I've seen, most people seem to lean to believe pickle over ET being scum. can you help us out the 5th member?

As for N4L:

1. As mentioned above, he followed Mwils "fake" invest rather easily D1 and then dissapeared for a bit. When he came back, he waivered between a few people before settling on Mwil at the end of D1

2. In OT he switches his vote from Mwil to Bcb

3. This vote was ths first vote cast on Fin in the middle of D2

On 4/21/2020 at 5:11 PM, N4L said:

fin

Seems out of place and with no reason, goes I to point 4 below

On 4/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Pickle Rick said:

VC

6 fin - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

5 pickle - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge

4 swoosh - et, hobo, mse, pickle

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

22 hours ago, N4L said:

You made a fake claim early

Now you say you are whiney the poo and that you quarantined swag. will be interesting to see if swag can confirm or not

I would like the record to show that I was the first person today to vote fin, got no traction though. glad it wasn't a tie lol

Sorry I wasn't here during the crucial hours, I had to go brave the real world to go do work

22 hours ago, N4L said:

although matts did vote fin, so I guess that rules him out. Anyone that voted fin is probably fine tbh

Even though he was first to vote Fin in the game (other than Fin), he ends D2 on Matts who had claimed Xi. He was also ths first to post after night was run and basically "clearing" the people who voted Fin and wanted to show everyone he was first to vote him. Seems like he is trying to distance himself from Fin and make himself look better in the eyes of "town"

• Like 1

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

from what I've seen, most people seem to lean to believe pickle over ET being scum. can you help us out the 5th member?

I’d lean towards either N4L or MSE for reasons I’ve posted in detail D2. If no one wants to listen to them, then I don’t really care. I’m not going to repeat myself and give into ridiculous demands to answer pointless and/or redundant questions from certain people, especially considering the likelihood of a cult converting someone else they get along with is high.

For example, Forge and I would convert each other early. If you got a flip from someone you could connect to someone else or a “cleared” power role, that’s worth investigating.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

If no one wants to listen to them, then I don’t really care. I’m not going to repeat myself and give into ridiculous demands to answer pointless and/or redundant questions from certain people, especially considering the likelihood of a cult converting someone else they get along with is high.

point me to where you explained why you faked a claim. 

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’d lean towards either N4L or MSE for reasons I’ve posted in detail D2. If no one wants to listen to them, then I don’t really care. I’m not going to repeat myself and give into ridiculous demands to answer pointless and/or redundant questions from certain people, especially considering the likelihood of a cult converting someone else they get along with is high.

For example, Forge and I would convert each other early. If you got a flip from someone you could connect to someone else or a “cleared” power role, that’s worth investigating.

1. This isnt a cult game as many are used to, the people who do turn has no communication with scum as well. You keep pounding on the "you would have culted Forge so you all can wreck the game before dying" without acknowledging how that would have worked, that there is a 66% chance he either dies or remains town, and a 33% chance he would become scum but you wouldnt know unless he told everyone in thread 

2. Saying something for the first time isnt repeating 

3. Why MSE? This is the 2nd guy connected to Mwil imo

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

point me to where you explained why you faked a claim. 

To see if votes would swing into or off of me since BCB had claimed vanilla. At least one vote swung from BCB to me (someone who voted for him to begin with and then switched in OT) Day 1.

56 minutes ago, The Orca said:

As for N4L:

1. As mentioned above, he followed Mwils "fake" invest rather easily D1 and then dissapeared for a bit. When he came back, he waivered between a few people before settling on Mwil at the end of D1

2. In OT he switches his vote from Mwil to Bcb

3. This vote was ths first vote cast on Fin in the middle of D2

Seems out of place and with no reason, goes I to point 4 below

Even though he was first to vote Fin in the game (other than Fin), he ends D2 on Matts who had claimed Xi. He was also ths first to post after night was run and basically "clearing" the people who voted Fin and wanted to show everyone he was first to vote him. Seems like he is trying to distance himself from Fin and make himself look better in the eyes of "town"

1) I have already addressed the 'following mwil' aspect on N1, but I will reiterate it here again. It was N1. No one had any clue about anything and it was very early in the day. I was trying to mix it up a little bit and see what would come of it. 

This was before Mwil did a fake invest, fake claim, and all the other shenanigans he pulled that day. I followed mwil BEFORE there was any reason to suspect him or be suspicious. Then once he did that, I voted for him. 

2) I changed my vote because bcb was asking to be killed and said he would rather go play madden. mwil's "kill me" posts seemed like he was trying to lay on the apathy pretty hard, while bcbs felt genuine (as in, he was going to be very inactive if he did survive). bcb was leading in votes by like 3-4 at that point anyways, so my vote was not a deciding factor

3) fin was very suspicious based on lack of activity based on what I have seen from him around this site. I know he is always lurking around here. 

Then Matts made a fake claim. I keep saying it was a fake claim because I know for a fact he is not brandin cooks. I am brandin cooks, the most useless person in houston  not named altuve. I started the matts train and forced him to claim Xi. If he would have literally said anyone else in the world I would not have started voting for matts. 

Then I had to go leave my house and work for a few hours, which is why I didnt respond to matts or anyone until immediately after night. 

I will admit that forcing matts to reveal himself did not help towns cause, but when someone does a fake role claim that I know 100% is fake, that feels scummy in and of itself. 

Which again, is why I voted mwil the first time around

• Like 1