Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

18 minutes ago, The Orca said:
39 minutes ago, mse326 said:

That's perfectly fair. 

But just know the reason I did those is because I'm terrible at this game. I'm a normal civ

Same question above

Am I read up on what? I've been here the whole time.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

Am I read up on what? I've been here the whole time.

2 hours ago, The Orca said:

So 

Swoosh- claimed Fauci, clean N6

Matts- claimed Xi, infected N3, clean N4

Forge- clean N3

Josh- 

Mega- claimed BoB

Biggio

Orca- clean N5

Dome- 

Hobo- clean N2

Lefty- gonna be modkilled

MSE- 

Shady-

Bcb- 

Josh

Biggio

Dome

MSE

Shady

Bcb

This is the pool of players for the Bat 

I think we gotta keep going down it, starting with MSE, His defense of Pickle and focus on Mwil has me worried 

Shady and Bcb I'm giving a pass for their Pickle push though I'm concerned there, Dome is being this way on purpos- dont see it as scum, Biggio has basically been nonexistent but he has voted, josh the same 

Which of the people that could be the bat, do you think is the bat and why?

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Which of the people that could be the bat, do you think is the bat and why?

I don't have a good read on any of them. Josh, Biggio, Dome, and Shady haven't participated much.

Biggio I worry since he did nothing popped in to vote once and then left.

But right now my best guess is bcb, more for what has been described as "gamey" reasons than any content of his posts. He asked to be lynched N1 because he wasn't paying attention. The next day he is back taking over for Ted and has been fairly active, especially in relation to others. That already seems fishy to me. Then his response to why he did it was because Ted asked him to. But why would Ted asking him to all of a sudden make him pay attention more? His reason wasn't enough for to dispel my skepticism. 

11 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I don't have a good read on any of them. Josh, Biggio, Dome, and Shady haven't participated much.

Biggio I worry since he did nothing popped in to vote once and then left.

But right now my best guess is bcb, more for what has been described as "gamey" reasons than any content of his posts. He asked to be lynched N1 because he wasn't paying attention. The next day he is back taking over for Ted and has been fairly active, especially in relation to others. That already seems fishy to me. Then his response to why he did it was because Ted asked him to. But why would Ted asking him to all of a sudden make him pay attention more? His reason wasn't enough for to dispel my skepticism. 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:34 PM, mission27 said:

@bcb1213 has been cured of the Wuhan Virus and is back in the game

He is replacing @TedLavie 

Because he was a normal civ and had no special inside info, I'm allowing it

@TLO

Bcb enters the game 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:46 PM, Pickle Rick said:

VC

2 swoosh - forge, et

2 n4l - orca, swag

2 et - pickle, n4l

1 mwil - mse

1 mse - lefty

1 swag - mega ron

1 orca - mwil

1 hobo - swoosh 

On 4/21/2020 at 4:56 PM, bcb1213 said:

Pickle 

Votes Pickle 

On 4/21/2020 at 5:03 PM, bcb1213 said:

This is the scummest post.  I play the same way as town and mafia. Ie I don't do jack day one.  He knows it too and is making an excuse 

Pickle is scum ya'll. Golf clap 

Explains his read. After this, there is a bunch of votes on Pickle, up to 5 or 6 I believe. At that point, N4L counters with Matts. Tells Daboyle to vote there, then Matts pops to the top with votes from Daboyle, Biggio, Pickle, me

On 4/21/2020 at 5:24 PM, Pickle Rick said:

More active and engaging.  You don't engage a lot but you definitely engage more than you did.  

This is just off on how Bcb played D1 in general lol

On 4/21/2020 at 8:48 PM, mse326 said:

Well given that I think MWil and Orca are scum I guess I have to go swoosh

Once Matts claims you jump onto Swoosh, forgoing your Mwil vote that you have been on the whole game basically. After this you go back to Mwil until he is gone and now to Bcb

Your range of suspects this game has seemed rather limited. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but interesting when you look at this vote and your defense of Pickle as Trump and I believe Counselor as the Bat victim N1

I'd lean you and Biggio right now

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Bcb enters the game 

Votes Pickle 

Explains his read. After this, there is a bunch of votes on Pickle, up to 5 or 6 I believe. At that point, N4L counters with Matts. Tells Daboyle to vote there, then Matts pops to the top with votes from Daboyle, Biggio, Pickle, me

This is just off on how Bcb played D1 in general lol

Once Matts claims you jump onto Swoosh, forgoing your Mwil vote that you have been on the whole game basically. After this you go back to Mwil until he is gone and now to Bcb

Your range of suspects this game has seemed rather limited. Not neccesarily a bad thing, but interesting when you look at this vote and your defense of Pickle as Trump and I believe Counselor as the Bat victim N1

I'd lean you and Biggio right now

To continue

@mse326

You think Bcb enters for Ted into the game Aligned with Pickle and when he has 0 votes and the top 8 vote getters (assuming you and Hobo are town) are all town and not a part of them, Bcb would start pushing Pickle trying to get him lynched?

5 minutes ago, The Orca said:

To continue

@mse326

You think Bcb enters for Ted into the game Aligned with Pickle and when he has 0 votes and the top 8 vote getters (assuming you and Hobo are town) are all town and not a part of them, Bcb would start pushing Pickle trying to get him lynched?

I honestly don't think he was pushing it. I think it was a distancing post that unexpectedly gained traction.

Also my issue isn't about he he acted day 1. It is about his explicit statement that he wasn't paying attention and wanted to be lynched. Also I have no way of knowing how he normally plays to measure the veracity of that claim since this is my first game.

I got off MWil because no one else was voting for him, so it only makes sense to vote where it matters. I had a bad read on MWil obviously, as well as you, which I acknowledged not soon after and have not remotely brought you up since. Given the top 3 vote getters at the time had 1 with you voting for him (so I read town as I had you scum), 1 with Mwil (again I read town since I had him scum), swoosh was the only one left. I was clear about that in my vote as to why even saying I have no other reason to think he is scum or to vote for him.

It's not as much that my range has been limited, as it is just who I had the strongest feeling about. I had the strongest feeling about MWil from the start which was obviously wrong in hindsight. Since he was gone I have flat out said I don't have a strong feeling about anyone and bcb is only my best guess based on the reasons I've laid out. I have been more than willing to come off him and vote elsewhere where the group believes there is a stronger link precisely because I don't have strong feelings. With that said I also brought up the bcb possibility before MWil was lynched so I wasn't solely focused on him. I have also posted my concern with Mega Ron since I don't understand why he claimed BoB when he did. I'm not pushing it though since he did vote Pickle over ET

My leaning ET as lying was because of the way he was trying to convince us he was telling the truth. By "revealing" what he was told only after that had been posted in the thread. It was only a lean, but that was the best I had. And if I remember correctly there was a point where he voted for swoosh (I could be remembering that wrong though).

21 minutes ago, mse326 said:

I honestly don't think he was pushing it. I think it was a distancing post that unexpectedly gained traction.

Also my issue isn't about he he acted day 1. It is about his explicit statement that he wasn't paying attention and wanted to be lynched. Also I have no way of knowing how he normally plays to measure the veracity of that claim since this is my first game.

I got off MWil because no one else was voting for him, so it only makes sense to vote where it matters. I had a bad read on MWil obviously, as well as you, which I acknowledged not soon after and have not remotely brought you up since. Given the top 3 vote getters at the time had 1 with you voting for him (so I read town as I had you scum), 1 with Mwil (again I read town since I had him scum), swoosh was the only one left. I was clear about that in my vote as to why even saying I have no other reason to think he is scum or to vote for him.

It's not as much that my range has been limited, as it is just who I had the strongest feeling about. I had the strongest feeling about MWil from the start which was obviously wrong in hindsight. Since he was gone I have flat out said I don't have a strong feeling about anyone and bcb is only my best guess based on the reasons I've laid out. I have been more than willing to come off him and vote elsewhere where the group believes there is a stronger link precisely because I don't have strong feelings. With that said I also brought up the bcb possibility before MWil was lynched so I wasn't solely focused on him. I have also posted my concern with Mega Ron since I don't understand why he claimed BoB when he did. I'm not pushing it though since he did vote Pickle over ET

My leaning ET as lying was because of the way he was trying to convince us he was telling the truth. By "revealing" what he was told only after that had been posted in the thread. It was only a lean, but that was the best I had. And if I remember correctly there was a point where he voted for swoosh (I could be remembering that wrong though).

He revealed that after Swoosh revealed it, but that was more so a null tell imo

Swoosh had revealed the info basically, so anything ET said was pointless in determining much, but he did claim to recieve 2 of the PMs, where Pickle claimed they all failed 

18 hours ago, mse326 said:

All I'm not switching this time because it hasn't worked.

bcb final answer

18 hours ago, The Orca said:

MSE

18 hours ago, swoosh said:

I was not feeling bcb because of gamey reasons (I thought Ted would be active had he drawn scum), but I'm backing off that. why was he the only one replaced with so many inactive players? could mission not wanted to kill off a power town? could mafia have been asking for a replacement?

im open to it. 

bcb for now, but i certainly am open to others. we need more activity. 

13 hours ago, Forge said:

Matts

Actually, Josh

Actually, Matts

7 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Normies getting popped left and right

Whats up with my boy Matts though?

Is he still partying for Ceedee Lamb?

5 hours ago, Forge said:

Josh