Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

I think too highly of you to believe you. 

I thought too highly of everyone in this game to expect activity lol 

I've tried my best and have been the most active, trying to get people to talk etc, to help get reads since I have no move. I'm not doing that as scum in a game where no one is participating and especially if i was infected. I also would have claimed in the thread the read about Hobo and who I think is Boris is long before now

I just want this game over with so we can move on and hopefully have an active game

I'm not mafia, I havent been infected, I'm town and always been town

Do what you want i really dont care 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

I thought too highly of everyone in this game to expect activity lol 

I've tried my best and have been the most active, trying to get people to talk etc, to help get reads since I have no move. I'm not doing that as scum in a game where no one is participating and especially if i was infected. I also would have claimed in the thread the read about Hobo and who I think is Boris is long before now

I just want this game over with so we can move on and hopefully have an active game

I'm not mafia, I havent been infected, I'm town and always been town

Do what you want i really dont care 

I'm with you in a lot of ways. 

everyone is so inactive that they look scummy.

4 hours ago, swoosh said:

@Shady Slim what's your role? why have you sucked so bad this game?

why do you mean why have i sucked lmao

i was on to pickle before practically anyone and was a part of the moral majority that trusted you on the boyle vote, and i have been as active as i can be given my time zone and my work and uni schedule - eg, i just got up thirty minutes ago bc i’m normal and i don’t wake up at 5am

i’m hopkins and i get a special trait if BoB dies

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

If you claim, you only lose the message the thread power...ask Mission if you want to be lazy and not know your own role 

ok fine i’m boris ffs enjoy not having your supply drops any more fellas😂

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

why do you mean why have i sucked lmao

i was on to pickle before practically anyone and was a part of the moral majority that trusted you on the boyle vote, and i have been as active as i can be given my time zone and my work and uni schedule - eg, i just got up thirty minutes ago bc i’m normal and i don’t wake up at 5am

i’m hopkins and i get a special trait if BoB dies

look at your voting history lol

1 hour ago, swoosh said:

shady

final answer for tonight

Change the answer lol

Wanna go Dome? He should have been modkilled, after being "warned" so to say, he voted yesterday for Lefty who I made known was going to be modkilled

That or Biggio or Josh 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

look at your voting history lol

i was putting the heat on pickle day one, went with you on finn and daboy, only moved off of pickle for mwil because you did (why would i move off the bomb to take mwil?) and have since been mostly wanting inactives - as you can tell thru my boris drops. as boris i lobbied to save N4L, but that only got through at midnight bc mission had not seen the drop in his message box

i went for mse because i found his reasoning on bcb sketchy asf and that’s entirely fair

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Did you cure Swoosh?

Also, the drop images have been the best part of the game xD

yes i did cure swoosh - as you can see from my posts here i find it unfathomable he would not have been infected 

orca

• Like 1

Just now, Shady Slim said:

i was putting the heat on pickle day one, went with you on finn and daboy, only moved off of pickle for mwil because you did (why would i move off the bomb to take mwil?) and have since been mostly wanting inactives - as you can tell thru my boris drops. as boris i lobbied to save N4L, but that only got through at midnight bc mission had not seen the drop in his message box

i went for mse because i found his reasoning on bcb sketchy asf and that’s entirely fair

yes i did cure swoosh - as you can see from my posts here i find it unfathomable he would not have been infected 

orca

Im town buddy. I've explained it. I'll gladly die to end this game though. I would have pardoned any of the mafia N2,N3,N4 if I was scum 

4 hours ago, swoosh said:

These are the people in question for the remaining 2 scum. 

5. @Forge - oj or civ, very questionable voting but he did vote pickle over rudy on d4 (is he a civ or was he doing that to create separation?)

8. @JoshstraDaymus - ??? - how is he still alive? only voted on days 1, 4, and 7 from what i've seen (all civ reads). big time scum read. 

12. @biggio7 - ??? - has just kind of thrown random votes around. no idea. 

13. @The Orca - ??? - obviously scum based on his votes (when i was mafia i was sure of that), but is he a convert or og scum? too good to be this bad. has led the last 3 lynches (all civs) and on the biggest tell (n4) was on the wrong side. has got to go. 

15. @Dome - ??? - only count 1 vote. what am i missing here?

23.  @bcb1213 - ??? - was on the right side of n4. civ lean. 

removing shady. 

josh, biggio, and dome have been the most inactive. 

orca has been active, but is on the wrong side of every single lynch. forge and bcb were on the right side of the d4 lynch, but was that just to throw people off? pickle was being lynched regardless in a day or two. forge can only be oj. 

5 hours ago, swoosh said:

Day 7:

4 MSE (Deandre Carter) - Orca- Mega, Shady, BCB

3 Josh- Forge, Biggio, MSE

2 Lefty- Matts, Dome

1 Matts- Josh

1 Biggio- Swoosh

-------------

Day 6:

4 N4L (Brandin Cooks) - Orca, Forge, Swoosh, MSE

2 MSE- BcB, Shady

1 Dome- Mookie

1 Shady- Mega

-------------

Day 5:

5 MD4L (Will Fuller) - Orca, Swoosh, N4L, MSE, Shady, Hobo

1 N4L- Matts

1 Bcb- Mega

1 MSE- Bcb

1 Mookie- Biggio

-------------

Day 4:

8 pickle (Rudy Gobert) - mwil, et, bcb, swag, mega, forge, md4l, matts

8 mwil (Timmy Jernigen) - mse, orca, swoosh, mookie, n4l, pickle, josh, shady

-------------

Day 3:

13 daboyle (Patient Zero) - swoosh, daboyle, MWil, forge, lefty, N4L, Oracle, Matts, shady, swag, bcb, pickle, bigio

1 pickle - ET

1 MWil - mse

1 swag - ron

-------------

Day 2:

6 fin (Jose Altuve) - orca, matts, counselor, swag, swoosh, shady

5 pickle (Rudy Gobert) - bcb, mwil, lefty, fin, forge 

5 swoosh - forge, et, hobo, mse, pickle

3 matts - n4l, biggio, daboyle,

1 swag - mega ron

-------------

Day 1:

5 bcb ( David Johnson) - forge, hobo, lefty, orca, pickle

4 orca - MWil23, Counselor, ET, swag

3 hobo -  bcb, swoosh, Matts

3 mwil - joshstradaymus, MSE, N4L

2 swag - Ron, Biggio

1 fin - fin

1 pickle - shady

voting history

Just now, swoosh said:

removing shady. 

josh, biggio, and dome have been the most inactive. 

orca has been active, but is on the wrong side of every single lynch. forge and bcb were on the right side of the d4 lynch, but was that just to throw people off? pickle was being lynched regardless in a day or two. forge can only be oj. 

Hey now lol, I lynched Fin and Daboyle

tenor.gif

...off on Pickle and everyone else has been wrong since (someone gave me fake info lol)