Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

Just now, Mega Ron said:

Aren't they brothers?

Yeahhh but honestly I've stopped putting much into that. They defend one another heavily no matter what their alignments are. It's sometimes hard to tell when one is scum, or both are town tbh. Totally fair though, I would do the same with my brother

6 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'd say that's a foregone conclusion, especially when Pickle flips scum. He'll have converted Orca out of the gates for certain.

you're acting like this isn't known. we already get it. pickle is most likely scum, but probably not oj. ideally we get oj first, then et can take out pickle himself (50/50 chance). in a game of converts, this is the best route to take. 

2 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Totally fair though, I would do the same with my brother

I'd stab my brother in the heart before I'd let him register for the site, let alone play mafia.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

Although I do think @MWil23 has a point about if Pickle does flip scum about Orca being an infection target. That being said, Orca is doing a good bit to attempt to game solve here so I have my doubts.

I see this activity as a scum move to create doubt about other people.

• Like 1

Just now, Mega Ron said:

I see this activity as a scum move to create doubt about other people.

Very well could be. You could be right.

On that note, while I've been relatively quiet, I haven't seen many long winded Swag diatribes.

48 minutes ago, Mega Ron said:

Swoosh is definitely Fauci?

not necessarily. I could have just decided to fake a cc on mwil23 (who has since admitted he was lying) and fake an invest on another corona scum in daboyle who proved to be a pretty big role. 

yes. lynch mwil23. he's been faking invests and roles all game. he's most likely scum or that coach who broke hearts in houston. or he's just having an awful game as civ. he's the safe call tonight. 

1 minute ago, swoosh said:

not necessarily. I could have just decided to fake a cc on mwil23 (who has since admitted he was lying) and fake an invest on another corona scum in daboyle who proved to be a pretty big role. 

yes. lynch mwil23. he's been faking invests and roles all game. he's most likely scum or that coach who broke hearts in houston. or he's just having an awful game as civ. he's the safe call tonight. 

I have yet to fake a role. If you want to remove me, then so be it. I'd at least urge you to go back and reread things with an open mind, look at the votes/vote switches, and all of that.

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I have yet to fake a role. If you want to remove me, then so be it. I'd at least urge you to go back and reread things with an open mind, look at the votes/vote switches, and all of that.

On 4/20/2020 at 6:17 PM, MWil23 said:

Guys I’m actually Dr. Fauci

Rudy Gobert - If Rudy is lynched he will automatically pass the virus to one uninfected player by touching all of the microphones at the press beefing 

OJ Simpson - Every night can protect one of the three other Team Virus from getting treated by Trump; if Fauci tests him he will come back 'never infected'; he will survive a first lynch attempt

if we can, we should try to lynch oj. i highly doubt pickle is oj because he was begging to be lynched with that fake claim. he's more than likely rudy. 

let et/trump take care of rudy (50/50 chance if oj is dead) and we avoid rudy passing the virus to one of us. 

that's why we don't go pickle tonight. it's pretty much known that pickle is scum.