Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

1 hour ago, The Orca said:

Here is a basic recap of what we know...take a shot smwho you voting?

also look i think swoosh is clean too but you cannot objectively say he is and that he wasn't the one the bat hit because if he was the one the bat hit, and he was turned, he would not tell us, and would get great utility out of "investigating" himself and telling us he's negative because we trust him

cult game so always vigilant, and with what i talked about earlier with regard to xi protecting swoosh (ie, that if the mafia were not paying attention they would've assumed he was being protected on every night and never went for him), and with what swoosh pointed out after that (even if they were, they still had pickle and daboy early on on the game being active and presumably aware), i think that they must surely have hit him N6. N6 he could not be protected by matts definitely because matts had no protect, and unless the rona people are total clowns who have not read the game mechanics (eminently possible) then they would have definitely gone for swoosh N6

18 minutes ago, mse326 said:

But others may come towards the end. And if we assume there is no other votes coming I'd vote Josh to save myself.

But if you think its Biggio, why not vote him and get his votes up there and if people vote Bcb you can switch back?

You already stated you voted Swoosh N2 because you wanted your vote to count, why not here?

Just now, The Orca said:

But if you think its Biggio, why not vote him and get his votes up there and if people vote Bcb you can switch back?

You already stated you voted Swoosh N2 because you wanted your vote to count, why not here?

My vote will count. I just said I'm waiting to see where and if to switch. If votes come for bcb I'll stay. If they don't I'll switch. I'm not in a rush I have until 9.

And I'm still slightly more confident in bcb being scum than biggio. That is why I'd rather him.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

also look i think swoosh is clean too but you cannot objectively say he is and that he wasn't the one the bat hit because if he was the one the bat hit, and he was turned, he would not tell us, and would get great utility out of "investigating" himself and telling us he's negative because we trust him

cult game so always vigilant, and with what i talked about earlier with regard to xi protecting swoosh (ie, that if the mafia were not paying attention they would've assumed he was being protected on every night and never went for him), and with what swoosh pointed out after that (even if they were, they still had pickle and daboy early on on the game being active and presumably aware), i think that they must surely have hit him N6. N6 he could not be protected by matts definitely because matts had no protect, and unless the rona people are total clowns who have not read the game mechanics (eminently possible) then they would have definitely gone for swoosh N6

Swoosh most likely was infected N2 imo if he was. Meaning the only trustworthy info is N1. He has been kind of questionable on the targets since

Either way we need to keep going for the original mafia 

5 minutes ago, mse326 said:

My vote will count. I just said I'm waiting to see where and if to switch. If votes come for bcb I'll stay. If they don't I'll switch. I'm not in a rush I have until 9.

And I'm still slightly more confident in bcb being scum than biggio. That is why I'd rather him.

Why?

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Swoosh most likely was infected N2 imo if he was. Meaning the only trustworthy info is N1. He has been kind of questionable on the targets since

Either way we need to keep going for the original mafia 

oh look i think he's clean and i still do trust him, i'm just saying with you checking if he got hit by the bat and got culted him saying that he's clean doesn't clear him

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Why?

Biggio is among several that have been basically absent. His periodic vote and claiming not to know it was still happening is strange but I don't know if it really means anything.

bcb going from wanting to be lynched since he wasn't paying attention to readily deciding to come back in and being somewhat active, especially relative to others, seems weird to me as well.

Ultimately they are close, but since bcb specifically wanted out because he wasn't paying attention that is a bit more strange to me.

15 minutes ago, Shady Slim said:

i agree. good chance i was infected last night, which means whatever happens would happen tonight. while i'm on the civs, the goal remains the same: find and kill the final 2 og mafia. 

i'd love if we could find oj tonight because that clears a lot of people (all my negative invests) from being the bat. they could be converts but that's all.

i'm suspicious of anyone who has floated by and not been killed off by the host (i.e. biggio).

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mse326 said:

Biggio is among several that have been basically absent. His periodic vote and claiming not to know it was still happening is strange but I don't know if it really means anything.

bcb going from wanting to be lynched since he wasn't paying attention to readily deciding to come back in and being somewhat active, especially relative to others, seems weird to me as well.

Ultimately they are close, but since bcb specifically wanted out because he wasn't paying attention that is a bit more strange to me.

Bcbs activity hasnt really changed at all, I'm not following 

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Bcbs activity hasnt really changed at all, I'm not following 

He's been voting and making some posts in between. Not super active but considering he wanted to be lynched since he wasn't paying attention at all, that is more than I'd expect. 

And what do you mean hasn't changed? He's been in this returned state that worries me since D2.