Houston Texans Coronavirus Mafia (Mafia Wins!)

mission27

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Red letter=Out the other as Mafia (scum)

Clear=Seen as safe to be Town (Green) from everyone else, thus able to manipulate in plain sight 

Cult=A game when Mafia (or a third party non town) is able to convert to their faction (team).

Red Letter= claiming to have info via your role/move that shows player X is mafia, in this game Virus 

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Red letter=Out the other as Mafia (scum)

Clear=Seen as safe to be Town (Green) from everyone else, thus able to manipulate in plain sight 

Cult=A game when Mafia (or a third party non town) is able to convert to their faction (team).

You claimed Orca to be scum on multiple occasions. Just because not enough people believed you doesn't mean you didn't "red letter" him.

36 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

From an "ability" standpoint absolutely.

From a threadplay standpoint, definitely not.

JMHO

Bcb wanted to die and is often not super active. Especially with the game he is hosting and the draft. I think N1 was about as good as we could hope for, tbh 

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Bcb wanted to die and is often not super active. Especially with the game he is hosting and the draft. I think N1 was about as good as we could hope for, tbh 

Perhaps so, but that argument (minus hosting) could also be made for ET and Forge.

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

You claimed Orca to be scum on multiple occasions. Just because not enough people believed you doesn't mean you didn't "red letter" him.

Calling someone scum is a way to pressure them and let others know how you feel. Red lettering them means you have proof that they are scum. 

Opinion vs Fact 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

We all acting like the twins missing the opportunity to ramble about my low activity is something they would do as Town?

Have you ever even played with them?!

Easy clap, boys, easy clap.

1. I'm not playing as my usual self, since some people thought that wouldnt be a good idea for this game 

2. Figured some others arent for the sake of the newbies, new people, people who havent played in a while, etc

3. Last time you were "active" yeah I'll just stop there lol

4. Good assumption is you are easing into this or being less active for the good of mafia games in general