Steelers 2020 NFL Draft Discussion Thread

bigben07MVP

10 minutes ago, SaveOurSonics said:

What a steal. I had McFarland as a late 2nd-early 3rd type prospect. I'm not a fan of hyperbole, but kid has Alvin Kamara-like upside. 

After just watching his highlight tape I see what you mean with the Kamara comparison just because of his ability to make LBs and safetys bounce off of him at such a small/moderate size. Not saying he's Kamara but they definitely share that quality, he seems like a tough guy to bring down relative to his size. 

• Like 1

kurgan's 135 BB:

Ecstatic (4):Tyler Biadasz (IOL), Ben Bredson (IOL), Troy Dye (ILB), Kenny Robinson (S)

Happy (4):Prince Tega Wanogo (T), Rashard Lawrence (IDL), Bryce Hall (CB/S), Kevin Dotson (IOL)

OK (7): Thad Moss (TE), Benito Jones (DT), Markus Bailey (ILB), Evan Weaver (ILB), Antione Brooks Jr (S), Geno Stone (S), Alohi Gilman (S)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, August4th said:

interesting

worth it with a 4th rd pick

I do not like this... I wonder what the source is.  With Canada being on staff now, I wonder if there is smoke to this fire.

Not a Steelers type pick, we do not normally deal with this type of crap

Just now, kurgan said:

kurgan's 135 BB:

Ecstatic (4):Tyler Biadasz (IOL), Ben Bredson (IOL), Troy Dye (ILB), Kenny Robinson (S)

Happy (4):Prince Tega Wanogo (T), Rashard Lawrence (IDL), Bryce Hall (CB/S), Kevin Dotson (IOL)

OK (7): Thad Moss (TE), Benito Jones (DT), Markus Bailey (ILB), Evan Weaver (ILB), Antione Brooks Jr (S), Geno Stone (S), Alohi Gilman (S)

They go Lawrence if he's still there if you ask me. 

I think the FO loves Benny Snell. Much much much more than people do on here. I think they see him as a bell cow. I think he's on the cusp on being there now. He was so close on a few runs to really breaking them. He's strong, smart, and a great kid. He'll show up next year. I think he's going to be better than Connor, not quite as good as Bell. 

• Like 1