Official 2020 NFL Draft Thread Discussion

kgarrett12486

Have to imagine Bucs address G or C at some point maybe day 3. Big guy from Clemson but we need to make a trade. 

After that horrendous London OL performance I can tell you now Arians will not let that happen again. The days of depending on UDFAs to be good backups are almost over ladies and gents....

Dolphins fan here.... just wondering if you guys make a move for the Redskins LT Trent Williams.  With the huge acquisition of Brady and Gronk and the excellent draft pick of Wirfs I'm cheering for you guys to make a HUGE Super Bowl push in 2020 and 2021.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3rd round pick come from a team to the 'Skins for 7 time Pro Bowl LT Trent Williams.  Skins want a 2nd rounder but with the status of the 2020 season being a little iffy due to COVID and 2020 being the final year Williams is under contract I don't see the Skins getting a 2nd for him.  I would love to see you guys make the acquisition and contract extension for a few more years.  

Nevertheless, Excited for the Bucs going forward.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Dolphins fan here.... just wondering if you guys make a move for the Redskins LT Trent Williams.  With the huge acquisition of Brady and Gronk and the excellent draft pick of Wirfs I'm cheering for you guys to make a HUGE Super Bowl push in 2020 and 2021.  I wouldn't be surprised to see a 3rd round pick come from a team to the 'Skins for 7 time Pro Bowl LT Trent Williams.  Skins want a 2nd rounder but with the status of the 2020 season being a little iffy due to COVID and 2020 being the final year Williams is under contract I don't see the Skins getting a 2nd for him.  I would love to see you guys make the acquisition and contract extension for a few more years.  

Nevertheless, Excited for the Bucs going forward.

We don't have the cap space.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Yeah not a surprise. Had to get in front for Browns and Jets cuz they wanted OT. Who knows who they wanted. Maybe it was Wirfs? Maybe it was Wills? PewterReport seems to think Becton was the guy really high on our board... but to give up a 3rd and 4th with nothing in return, as opposed to what happened, I'm happy with how the first round played out looking back.

1 minute ago, Lil' Shorty said:

Yeah not a surprise. Had to get in front for Browns and Jets cuz they wanted OT. Who knows who they wanted. Maybe it was Wirfs? Maybe it was Wills? PewterReport seems to think Becton was the guy really high on our board... but to give up a 3rd and 4th with nothing in return, as opposed to what happened, I'm happy with how the first round played out looking back.

I think Wirfs and Becton were Licht s 2 favorite tackles.  Licht luvs his physical freaks over technicians

• Like 1