Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

1 minute ago, DreamKid said:

Wow, it was Aiyuk.

Crazy how much he has risen this past month on boards. Barely was a late 2nd rounder 2 months ago. 

This big run on WRs really helps us round 2 for a WR. Could be wrong but still plenty of talent like Pittman JR 

We have to get our WR now... the WR run now is absolutely real. Come on DeCosta, make sure we’re able to get Denzel Mims and call it. The Dolphins make me nervous here. I hope they go with RB DeAndre Swift but they might want to get Tua some legit weapons and with the trade up they might've been inching in on Brandon Aiyuk in SF opinion.

I have two more WRs going in the first round and they are KJ Hamler and Denzel Mims... and I would prefer Mims to Hamler.

1 minute ago, sp6488 said:

Why you say that?

He's a project - athleticism over fundamentals. It's not as binary as I think talking about it will sound but I've always seen Ozzie as a fundamentals guy above all else. The best picks Ozzie ever made - Ray, Ed, Suggs - were all classic Ozzie guys - pure gamers, and he always stuck to that to an extent in terms of how he prioritized his premium picks. I can't remember the last time we took a front 7 project guy in the 1st round. 

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

We have to get our WR now... the WR run now is absolutely real. Come on DeCosta, make sure we’re able to get Denzel Mims and call it. The Dolphins make me nervous here. I hope they go with RB DeAndre Swift but they might want to get Tua some legit weapons and with the trade up they might've been inching in on Brandon Aiyuk in SF opinion.

I have two more WRs going in the first round and they are KJ Hamler and Denzel Mims... and I would prefer Mims to Hamler.

I like Mims, but i trust EDC. Don’t think he’s gonna let a position run force his hand. If that forces a superior talent by his evaluation to be available, I’m all for it. 

3 minutes ago, ravens5520 said:

Crazy how much he has risen this past month on boards. Barely was a late 2nd rounder 2 months ago. 

This big run on WRs really helps us round 2 for a WR. Could be wrong but still plenty of talent like Pittman JR 

I liked his tape similarly as much as I liked Jalen Raegor’s tape. I mentioned the Calvin Johnson comparison as well. I just have him at a lower star level than Reagor because he’s got an older breakout age and he’s not quite as good as a route runner and that makes me a little bit more nervous. But in terms of talent on the field, especially with Shanahan at HC/OC he’s going to be a stud for sure. Perfect fit for that offense. He’ll also stretch the field for that elite rushing attack.