Baltimore Ravens 2020 NFL Draft Thread

coordinator0

1 minute ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

How quickly we forget that Lamar was Flacco’s backup

How quickly you forget Joe Flacco has a 38 yard rushing TD to his name. Joe had wheels in the day, just didn't have to use them cause he had generational arm talent.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, M.10.E said:

They must not think highly of Mack

Disagree. We lost Michael Pierce... and Jelly was just a veteran filler. He wasn’t anything special and was too slow to make an impact in that playoff game against the Titans.

I think this says more about the fact that the team a) feels this guy is very talented b) he will make the backup competitions live and c) he’s got the strength and athleticism both to be someone we can rely on upfront.

edit: Kind of like how selecting Ben Bredeson doesn’t mean we’re low on Ben Powers... just means we need insurance and we need more talent across the board in the trenches.

Edited by diamondbull424
  • Like 2

The Cardinals draft-

Round 1: Isaiah Simmons

Round 2: Trade- DeAndre Hopkins

Round 3: Josh Jones

Round 4: Leki Fotu

Round 4: Rashard Lawrence

Round 5: Trade- Kenyon Drake

Round 5: Forfeited for Supplemental Pick- Jalen Thompson

I see them being on a lot of "Winners" lists with us after this Draft is over.

I’m very pleased with what we accomplished overall... early in the process I figured we would double up on inside line backer and to be honest I don’t think we could have done any better than we did positionally given what was on the board when we selected... I love the jk dobbins pick... he reminds me of a younger version of Mark Ingram... Harrison and Queen should both see plenty of snaps and hopefully be full time starters by seasons end... Duvernay is cool and I like his tape but it appears we expect Boykin to develop and hopefully he will because at this point I don’t see any other receivers out there