YOUR 3 guys

Flatlyner

Who are your guys that you would pound the table for if they were there for our picks?  Might be fun to go back and look at this after the draft.

RB - Zack Moss - All purpose, every down beast of a back.  I would be over the moon if we could grab him in the 3rd round without having to trade up.

LB - Willie Gay Jr - Would be the top rated LB in the draft and a sure fire first rounder without baggage. He's worth the risk IMO.  Limited play time but a STUD when on field.

RB/WR - Antonio Gibson - Ultimate offensive weapon.  Can lineup in backfield or out wide.  Deep threat that we need. Would solve 2 issues we have with one pick. Kind of a poor man's Shenault.

Honorable mention, but don't think we will be in range to draft him: Laviska Shenault

Ill throw my guys for the Rams out there, one for each of the Top 3 rounds were picking in, these feel pretty obvious by now;

1. Darrell Taylor OLB Tennessee - Big, Strong, Quick first step. Dude has everything you want off the Edge, just needs some fine tuning
  2. Zack Moss RB Utah - Complete back, and a tone setter. And I wouldnt even care if he doesnt even make it though his Rookie deal
  3. Raequan Williams DL Michigan St - I guess I just see something different than most, he is a powerhouse in the run game, and can anchor any DL

Now if we are talking just the draft overall, and not necessarily for the Rams, K'Levon Chaisson is my favorite guy in the draft. Michael Pittman is the WR who is going to outwork every other guy drafted infront of him. And Jordan Elliot is being completely overlooked, he can disrupt from the inside as well as anyone not named Derrick Brown in this draft.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, StLunatic88 said:

Ill throw my guys for the Rams out there, one for each of the Top 3 rounds were picking in, these feel pretty obvious by now;

1. Darrell Taylor OLB Tennessee - Big, Strong, Quick first step. Dude has everything you want off the Edge, just needs some fine tuning
  2. Zack Moss RB Utah - Complete back, and a tone setter. And I wouldnt even care if he doesnt even make it though his Rookie deal
  3. Raequan Williams DL Michigan St - I guess I just see something different than most, he is a powerhouse in the run game, and can anchor any DL

Now if we are talking just the draft overall, and not necessarily for the Rams, K'Levon Chaisson is my favorite guy in the draft. Michael Pittman is the WR who is going to outwork every other guy drafted infront of him. And Jordan Elliot is being completely overlooked, he can disrupt from the inside as well as anyone not named Derrick Brown in this draft.

Being a Mizzou fan I love me some Jordan Elliott. He played all over that D-Line at Missouri, and with Brockers probably leaving after this upcoming season, I think Elliott would be a nice fit. An absolute steal in the 3rd round, where I've been seeing him fall to in the latest mock drafts. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BStanRamFan said:

-Uche

I already know this is going to sound bad, and Im not trying to, but can someone please explain to me the appeal of Uche?

Youve been on him, jrry is about him too, I think LBC might have been as well, plus plenty of others on here. I just dont get it. And Im being very transparent, it makes me think Im wrong, but I need someone to point out to me what he would bring to this Defense that we cant get from other guys in the 5th or 6th.

And let me reiterate that, For OUR Defense. If we were running a 43 and we would use him as a weapon as a Will Backer, sure Id be all over it. I feel like he will get swallowed on the edge, I watched Wirfs just dominate him, making him a nonfactor. 

Again, not trying to put anyone down, I just dont get it, so please tell me where Im wrong, I am welcoming it. (I had the same thought about Ruiz earlier, but when I rewatched I liked him more, but thats just in comparison to the mediocre IOL class we have) 

Edited by StLunatic88

3 hours ago, StLunatic88 said:

I already know this is going to sound bad, and Im not trying to, but can someone please explain to me the appeal of Uche?

Youve been on him, jrry is about him too, I think LBC might have been as well, plus plenty of others on here. I just dont get it. And Im being very transparent, it makes me think Im wrong, but I need someone to point out to me what he would bring to this Defense that we cant get from other guys in the 5th or 6th.

And let me reiterate that, For OUR Defense. If we were running a 43 and we would use him as a weapon as a Will Backer, sure Id be all over it. I feel like he will get swallowed on the edge, I watched Wirfs just dominate him, making him a nonfactor. 

Again, not trying to put anyone down, I just dont get it, so please tell me where Im wrong, I am welcoming it. (I had the same thought about Ruiz earlier, but when I rewatched I liked him more, but thats just in comparison to the mediocre IOL class we have) 

I can't speak for the other guys, but I see a guy who made alot of plays in the backfield last year, showed some bend against tackles and a few good moves to get inside, good first step and explosion, but not elite. I see alot of similarities to Fowler to be honest. If he was a little bigger and had the Elite atheticism piece he would of been a 1st rounder. I think he will struggle in covering TE's and RB's out of the backfield early on, but it can imrpove.

As a rotational guy, I think he can be an 8-9 sack guy as a rookie and if that's all he is for his career, it still justifies his 2nd round status. If we take him at 52 with a Dobbins, Higgins, or Malik Harrison still on the board I'll be upset, but if they're all gone I want Uche.