Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

Bulaga and Bakh are both doubtful. Our defense better hold Chicago to 14 or fewer points, otherwise, not sure we can win with Pankey and McCray at tackle. I don't see our offense scoring more than 17-20 points. Hopefully Rodgers survives. 

8 hours ago, Gopackgonerd said:

Don't know why we don't always go to the quick passing game, last time we played chicago thursday night we ate them alive with it.

The Packers don't always go to the quick passing game for the same reasons they don't always go to the power running game or the read option game: because that's not what the team is built for, what the offensive philosophy has been developed for, or what the majority of the plays in the playbook are designed for.

1 minute ago, Packerraymond said:

Bahk and Bulaga are out, bring on McCray and Ulrick John!

You think John starts over Pankey at LT? At this point, probably not much difference between them but I wonder if John even knows the protections at this point. 

47 minutes ago, Green19 said:

Hmmm I wonder who pulls LT duty and who pulls RT duty. McCray has been at RT these last 2 games... would they just keep him there? Or because of playing experience he gets LT and Pankey gets RT?

I doubt John would be trusted at this stage.

Can't play McCray at LT. The guy is a guard who is already playing out of position at RT. LT is going to have to be Pankey or John if he's ready. 

39 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Bahk and Bulaga are out, bring on McCray and Ulrick John!

Obviously only the players and teams know what's up with this but Bahk tested pregame against Atlanta and now will miss his 3rd game. Seems either so dam odd or we are the most conservative team when it comes to an injury. Don't get me wrong I don't want to trot out players that are hurt, but a 70% Bahk may be leaps and bounds better then a 100% Pancake or Mccray.

3 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

Can't play McCray at LT. The guy is a guard who is already playing out of position at RT. LT is going to have to be Pankey or John if he's ready. 

True but Pankey is the same. He is a guard in the NFL. Plus this team doesn't just start new signings out of the gate. They would rather start people in the system/building first.

Interesting discussion is Taylor to LT and patrick of the bench to LG, McCray to stay at RT.

Just now, Green19 said:

True but Pankey is the same. He is a guard in the NFL. Plus this team doesn't just start new signing out of the gate. They would rather start people in the system/building first.

Interesting discussion is Taylor to LT and patrick of the bench to LG, McCray to stay at RT.

Not a fan of moving guys out of position. It makes the line weaker overall. We did that with Sitton in 2015 and it was an epic disaster. Keep the 3 interior guys there to anchor the inside. Leave McCray at RT where he at least has played 2 games so he shouldn't need help all of the time, and put whoever is left at LT and help out every single play if necessary. 

Archived