Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

Looking forward to the game because I always love watching he Bears, atleast for the first few drives. 

But even if you guys are down to your second/third string tackles you'll still handle the Bears. Every time that I can remember for a while that you have had significant injuries who ever the replacement was played exceptionally well. And I also just believe that this is going to be another let down game similar to the Tampa game. 

5 minutes ago, G08 said:

If color rush was a real thing, you should be wearing ALL piss yellow (had to get that cheap shot in, it's FTP-week!) :D

Yeah, but the Bears color rush really makes sense... All blue. Hell, if we had been choking for the last 30 years, we'd be all blue too. 

(Had to, it's #BearsStillSuck week)

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I think we've got a legit shot against ya'll. Sounds like you're down to your third string tackles? I expect Floyd, McPhee, and Young to hunt. Hicks and Goldman are loads on the LOS as well.

Rodgers does own us -- let's be honest -- but I like our chances if our corners can play their best ball.

I expect the Bears to control the ball on offense -- run heavy -- and sprinkle in some play-action shots to Wheaton/Thompson.

3rd string tackle? Man if we could be so lucky. Im not even exaggerating when I say it will be our 6th and 7th string OTs tomorrow.

1 and 2 are out, 3,4,5 are on IR.

Does anybody else not hate the Bears?

They've made the playoffs once in the last ten years and we beat them during those playoffs.

They don't cheap shot like the Suh Lions. 

They weren't part of an ugly Packers family divorce like the Vikings.

For having played them twice per year, the last decade of our games have been remarkably unremarkable. 

The only notable occasion was Rodgers getting injured, which wasn't malicious or cheap.

58 minutes ago, MNPackfan32 said:

Yeah, but the Bears color rush really makes sense... All blue. Hell, if we had been choking for the last 30 years, we'd be all blue too. 

(Had to, it's #BearsStillSuck week)

I lol'd

1 hour ago, NormSizedMidget said:

Yep exactly. There's also the scare of will backups get Aaron hurt too in there. I'd rather take the risk against the bears of we have to if we feel those guys will be near 90%+ for Dallas. Get a gameplan that gets the ball out or what have you.

Guys doing that many commercials don't get injured that bad.  He'll  be fine lol

30 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

3rd string tackle? Man if we could be so lucky. Im not even exaggerating when I say it will be our 6th and 7th string OTs tomorrow.

Seriously?? Jesus.

How have they been in pass-pro?

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Maybe if we're lucky, we will get some good banter from our divisional rivals.

@Madmike90 @G08 @Nads786 @RunningVaccs @WindyCity @Superman(DH23) @51to54 @CBears019 @blkwdw13 @Tyty @malak1 @AZBearsFan @GOGRIESE @Bear Down @Bowler1215 @chisoxguy7 @IronMike84 @Buddyboy @HuskieBear @Sugashane @topwop1 @Rogerthat

BTW, if you're a Packers fans and not listed in my group call let me know in here and I'll give you a free like.

I'm happy to join in, thanks for the notice.

I have the Pack winning 24-17, us getting a late garbage time TD when Glennon is forced throw more than 5 yards downfield.

Pack will have a hard time containing both Howard and Cohen, but I  think they are able to load up the box and Glennon fails to take advantage.

I call a huge play on Rodgers throwing for 40+ yards due to a busted coverage by Cooper. It looks like Amos is set to start, and while he is a plus tackler he is a liability in coverage, never having made an INT and only 7 passes defensed over the last 2 years.

I don't think Montgomery rushes near like he did last year against us, but he may have a big game in the receiving game due to Freeman and Kwiatkoski being out.

All in all the Pack are going to be able to condense the field, and to me that is the big difference here.

48 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

They're out for sure already??

Archived