37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

8 minutes ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Rodgers and McCarthy need to move the pocket and run a quick game ... no holding the football all day long.  Those tackles aren't going to be able to hold up if Rodgers is going to hold the ball in hopes of someone coming open deep.  We can dink and dunk our way to victory in this one.  On defense .. gear up to stuff the run and make Glennon and their crappy receivers beat us.  It will be interesting early on to see if Nitro can stuff the Bears run game .. if it can't we may need to adjust.

This is one game where base defense might actually serve us better but that may be assuming that Perry plays. If you could get Perry, Mathews, Martinez, and Brooks on the field at the same time we should be able to stop the run. I doubt Perry plays though. 

1 hour ago, {Family Ghost} said:

Rodgers and McCarthy need to move the pocket and run a quick game ... no holding the football all day long.  Those tackles aren't going to be able to hold up if Rodgers is going to hold the ball in hopes of someone coming open deep.  We can dink and dunk our way to victory in this one.  On defense .. gear up to stuff the run and make Glennon and their crappy receivers beat us.  It will be interesting early on to see if Nitro can stuff the Bears run game .. if it can't we may need to adjust.

I think that's the cookie cutter game plan, but Chicago has a darn good D. Not just their pass rush, but their corners have been very very good so far. They're going to be well prepared for the quick passes, and we're going to need to keep them on their heels still. 

50 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

I think that's the cookie cutter game plan, but Chicago has a darn good D. Not just their pass rush, but their corners have been very very good so far. They're going to be well prepared for the quick passes, and we're going to need to keep them on their heels still. 

I have a feeling we will see more running then we have the first three games. Hopefully we get to see Williams get a chance. Wouldn't be surprised if we had 25 or so carries from the RBs today. 

Records in the series by decades

·        1920s (Bears 7–6–3)

·        1930s (Bears 12–11–1)

·        1940s (Bears 16–4–1)

·        1950s (Bears 14–5–1)

·        1960s (Packers 15–5)

·        1970s (Bears 11–9)

·        1980s (Bears 11–7)

·        1990s (Packers 13–7)

·        2000s (Packers 12–8)

·        2010s (Packers 12–3)

GB since the start of the 90's hold a 37-18 record vs the Bears.  

Archived