Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

Roll call...come pop in here for your like.

@NormSizedMidget @packfanfb @deltarich87 @Mr. Fussnputz @Green19 @40Year Pack Fan @RoellPreston88 @LargeFarva @Packerraymond @PACKRULE @PackyAttacky @Gopackgonerd @{Family Ghost} @JBURGE25 @Argus @Pugger @Shanedorf @pollino14 @Cakeshoppe @BrettFavre004 @MathMan @packerrfan74 @eyecatcher @vegas492 @Cadmus @squire12 @Boondoggle @Haha21 @TheOnlyThing @MNPackfan32 @KFP7 @SpeightTheVillain @skibrett15 @Spartacus @Pad Level @HawaiiFan808 @gizmo2012 @ChaRisMa @spilltray @justo @jontat83 @Dubz41 @driftwood @TransientTexan @AlexGreen#20 @HorizontoZenith @bkobow05 @DocHambone @MantyWrestler @ReadyToThump @Packer_ESP @Stevein2012 @LacyIsGood @CalhounLambeau @jleisher @Lieker @Bieker @Joe @PossibleCabbage @Bauman1535 @DavidatMIZZOU @wgbeethree @KManX89 @cannondale @chillparsi1 @Acrid Josher @St Vince @Slinky @MaryTsraining3s @49-Sweep @68md @biletnikoff @BluePacker @Bullet Club @Cheesehead430 @crkone @domonz @Eternal @fattlipp @fotballer @Gopher Trace @green 01 @HyponGrey @jake1962 @Ketchup @MrBoom @packerjmf @SamClemens89 @SplashDive @Squatch @thrILL! @tttmikeb @ugLymayNe

And yes, get in here too Bears fans...

@Madmike90 @G08 @Nads786 @RunningVaccs @WindyCity @Superman(DH23) @51to54 @CBears019 @blkwdw13 @Tyty @malak1 @AZBearsFan @GOGRIESE @Bear Down @Bowler1215 @chisoxguy7 @IronMike84 @Buddyboy @HuskieBear @Sugashane @topwop1 @Rogerthat

This is going to be a fun one, I'm really hoping to see Jones make a turnover play, either fumble or INT. With both OT out, the offense is going to have a rough go, so we need that sort of impact play from the defense this week.

I'm going to be holding my breath a little.

6 minutes ago, HokieHigh said:

4 crucial bigs to be down

I'm actually happy to see Mike Daniels inactive. I know that he was close but I think we have the horses to stymie the Bears offense with what we'll have tonight without Daniels. I would much prefer for him to get rested during our mini-bye and ready for Dallas. We'll need him 100% for that one and I'd hate for him to have a setback. Bahk and Bulaga out will definitely hurt but same story with those guys. I would prefer to rest them and get them ready for the stretch after  our mini bye. It might be a tight game but I think we should have enough to get it done tonight. I wouldn't want Daniels or either of those guys to have a setback.

Looking at some numbers a little bit ago. We actually held Atlanta to fewer yards (364 vs 372) and lower yards per play (6.3 vs 6.8) and the same 3rd down percentage (5-11 vs 5-11)than Chicago did and the game we played was at their new building on turf. Chicago stymied them in the first half but got roasted in the 2nd half. We got roasted in the first half but held our own in the 2nd half. We got burned by the run but the Falcons passing game in check. The Bears got torched by the Falcons passing game but held the running game in check. I'm not sure that I buy how great that Bears defense is. They've had two solid showings against some good offenses (Atlanta and Pittsburgh) but that was on a terrible playing surface.

8 minutes ago, strat1080 said:

I'm actually happy to see Mike Daniels inactive. I know that he was close but I think we have the horses to stymie the Bears offense with what we'll have tonight without Daniels. I would much prefer for him to get rested during our mini-bye and ready for Dallas. We'll need him 100% for that one and I'd hate for him to have a setback. Bahk and Bulaga out will definitely hurt but same story with those guys. I would prefer to rest them and get them ready for the stretch after  our mini bye. It might be a tight game but I think we should have enough to get it done tonight. I wouldn't want Daniels or either of those guys to have a setback.

I can't say I'm happy to see Daniels inactive, but I'd much rather see him inactive vs watching a repeat of what we saw with Bulaga last week. 

2 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

We should be ecstatic for any win here. Go 3-1 with our guys getting healthy. Idc how ugly it is, just win.

Exactly how I feel about it.  I doubt tonight will be pretty regardless of the outcome, but an "ugly" win will look just fine to me.

Archived