Player of the Game?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

I think this will be a low scoring game. With our OL in shambles I'd be surprised if we score 20 but I think 17 can get it done. Without an air attack I think we need less DB's and more beef. I'm looking forward to see what Adams brings to the DL he played a few snaps Sunday and looked huge out there. The Bears D is underrated but that's a solid front seven, I'd be shocked if we run well against that front. I hope Rodgers shows patience and takes what the D gives him and stop being greedy holding ball for ever.

Keys to victory!  No turnovers!  Contain the ground and screen game and make Glennon beat you!  Keep Rodgers upright and don't let him get hurt.

2 minutes ago, SpeightTheVillain said:

All the talking heads hyping up the Vikes and Lions for the division.

This season will end like the last 5 out of 6.

Packers kings of the North

idk the Vikes do look pretty good. Better defense, better receivers, and better RB than GB IMO. Still not sold on Detroit yet but they have looked good on both sides of the ball thus far and am making me eat crow

GB is always a worse team at the start of the year than they are at the end of the year so it's too early to get a feel for this squad. Impossible to get a read on this offense right now with the Tackle situation.

Archived