1. 1. Player of the Game?

• Aaron Rodgers
    • Jordy Nelson
    • Josh Jones
    • Kevin King
    • Ty Montgomery

42 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Does anybody else not hate the Bears?

They've made the playoffs once in the last ten years and we beat them during those playoffs.

They don't cheap shot like the Suh Lions. 

They weren't part of an ugly Packers family divorce like the Vikings.

For having played them twice per year, the last decade of our games have been remarkably unremarkable. 

The only notable occasion was Rodgers getting injured, which wasn't malicious or cheap.

I was just saying last night they don't bother me. I know like a dozen bears fans and none of them are annoying like half the Vikings fans I know.

43 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

They've made the playoffs once in the last ten years and we beat them during those playoffs.

For having played them twice per year, the last decade of our games have been remarkably unremarkable. 

The only notable occasion was Rodgers getting injured, which wasn't malicious or cheap.

I agree. I talked to my buddy about this the other night. Definitely more hatred towards the Vikings right now

I can put up some clips, but after watching the All-22's of the Bengals game, Josh Jones played much better then I thought watching live. He is very instinctive in the run game but tends to use his shoulders instead of his hands. I think, especially if Mikey D plays, we have a very good shot at containing their run game. Kenny Clark may not get get pressure at all but he can anchor against the run like a beast. I would sell out against the run and make Glennon beat us (he won't).

17 minutes ago, biletnikoff said:

Oh f  that cheapens it too. I want to see them in normal  uni's,  not the color rush crap

I hate the jersey crap so much. Half the NFL fans must be metrosexual lol. It gets more play than game discussion sometimes.

46 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Don't hate the Bears at all. No reason to. Respectable org as well.

45 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Yeah I actually respect them. They run their organization the right way and have a great history.

The Vikings on the other hand....I wish them nothing but the worst.

48 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

No real dislike for the Bears...or any team for that matter.  

4 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

About as good as you could expect from your 6 and 7.

We will counter possible opportunities by putting Floyd in coverage. Floyd has played 22 snaps in coverage this seasonfifth most by any 3-4 outside linebacker in the NFL this season.

4 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No way man....they should be all pro level.    A top level GM would have that kind of depth at all positions.

For real. For where they are on the depth chart they have filled in admirably. No team enters a season with 6 or 7 tackles. 

8 minutes ago, squire12 said:

No way man....they should be all pro level.    A top level GM would have that kind of depth at all positions.

2 minutes ago, packerrfan74 said:

For real. For where they are on the depth chart they have filled in admirably. No team enters a season with 6 or 7 tackles. 

I missed the first 3 quarters of the ATL game and listened to the 1st 3 quarters of the Cincy game on the radio driving.  

Wayne and Larry were really making it sound like the OL was in a shambles vs Cincy.  When you consider the situation of the players at the OT position and the quality of the Bengals DL, it is not surprising.    Just hope that the game plan has some options to either  A)  provide some help in protection and B) some short/quick passing players to get the ball into the playmakers hands.  I am not expecting much in the run game....hope to be wrong on that.

41 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

Don't hate the Bears at all. No reason to. Respectable org as well.

Likewise, I don't dislike the Packers organization. Great org with great history.

The better team usually wins out. This has ebbs and flows over time, sometimes within the course of a single season.

I do, however, completely despise the Packers fans who carry the "this is fate, this is just how it's supposed to be, we're destined to win all the time and you're not" mentality. It's borderline Patriots fan meathead stuff.

It looks like most of the people posting here don't fit that profile at all, but unfortunately what I described seems to fit a majority of Packers fans I meet.

1 hour ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Guess I'm an older fan bcuz having lived thru their ownage of us in the 80's, I will forever hate them.  They may be 1b to Minnesota's 1a right now as far as hated rivals [or 1c for anyone who even considers Detroit a rival (lol no)], but all time, they're number 1 by a mile.

Archived