2020 NFL Draft - Day Two Discussion

RpMc

2 minutes ago, Duluther said:

Packers are killing it. And by it, I mean themselves.

They already have a serviceable back and a really good back. Neither of them have Dillon’s skillset, but you can’t get the ball to three HB’s consistently enough to warrant this.

Reading their thread on Dillion is hilarious

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vikingsrule said:

Can’t believe Spielman hasn’t made a trade yet. 

I can't either.  There's a big dropoff coming soon for each position.  If I were GM, I'd put together a few later picks and move up to draft positions right now.

• Like 1

Just now, Robb_K said:

I can't either.  There's a big dropoff coming soon for each position.  If I were GM, I'd put together a few later picks and move up to draft positions right now.

Exactly right.  What's the point of having so many picks if you aren't going to make any moves for quality players?

Just now, Robb_K said:

Like I said before....this isn't the year to go crazy in 5-7. Just get the best 5-6 players you can before drafting one-eyed dart throws.