The QB Thread: Everything Carr, Stidham and beyond...

RaidersAreOne

On 4/23/2022 at 4:06 PM, RaiderChef said:

Trey Lance is Trash

Based off what…? His skillset is literally insane. Right behind Lamar and Murray in the running game department, and not much of a gap there. And wayyy more durable than Murray. He also has a rocket arm and is a terrific decision maker with high football IQ (28-0 TD-INT Ratio in college). His accuracy/mechanics needed work, and hopefully that is fixed this offseason. 

He also has a Top 3 Offensive Coaching Staff, Top 5 Weapon Core, and Top 5 OL. 

Lance could easily breakout this year and become a Top 10 QB. Heck, I’m drafting him in most fantasy leagues. His 9th-10th Round ADP is too good to pass up. 

Edited by BayRaider

2 hours ago, BayRaider said:

Based off what…? His skillset is literally insane. Right behind Lamar and Murray in the running game department, and not much of a gap there. And wayyy more durable than Murray. He also has a rocket arm and is a terrific decision maker with high football IQ (28-0 TD-INT Ratio in college). His accuracy/mechanics needed work, and hopefully that is fixed this offseason. 

He also has a Top 3 Offensive Coaching Staff, Top 5 Weapon Core, and Top 5 OL. 

Lance could easily breakout this year and become a Top 10 QB. Heck, I’m drafting him in most fantasy leagues. His 9th-10th Round ADP is too good to pass up. 

• Like 1

Will the grifter finally go away if he doesn't get signed? We can only hope.

The guy was above average but hasn't played in 5 years. Give me Stidham, who we just gave up draft captial for, over him. Yes, I know it wasn't a lot but playing the QB position is the hardest in the game and 5 years off is a huge mountain to climb. No need to waste our time

2 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

The guy was above average but hasn't played in 5 years. Give me Stidham, who we just gave up draft captial for, over him. Yes, I know it wasn't a lot but playing the QB position is the hardest in the game and 5 years off is a huge mountain to climb. No need to waste our time

Kaepernick was actually terrible once NFL cracked down on HGH and he went into Niner camp weighing 180lbs. 2015 was the death of Kaepernick and Manning due to this.

I mean, Kaepernick was never that good to begin with. Slightly above-average for 2012-2014. 2 1/2 years... literally 2 1/2 years. 

I don't think our FO or Coaching Staff want anything to do with this bum. This is all Mark Davis demanding things. 

3 hours ago, BayRaider said:

I don't think our FO or Coaching Staff want anything to do with this bum. This is all Mark Davis demanding things. 

In order to get eyes off of one complete circus that is our front office leaks he brings in Kap for a workout, lol. Good move. 

14 hours ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

uhhh give me the guy who was a legit stud, and hasnt had any injuries.

Jarret Stidham? shut up lmao.

36 minutes ago, BakeSpeaks said:

uhhh give me the guy who was a legit stud, and hasnt had any injuries.

Jarret Stidham? shut up lmao.

"Legit stud". Cute. 

You can have him. I'll take the person who has actually played recently and didn't call the NFL "slavery". ******* grifter has you by the balls. Try to get out. Good luck!

21 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

"Legit stud". Cute. 

You can have him. I'll take the person who has actually played recently and didn't call the NFL "slavery". ******* grifter has you by the balls. Try to get out. Good luck!

The only thing that matters to me is if he is a good player or not.

6 minutes ago, Styrian Raider said:

He’s not. NFL passed testing for HGH in the 2015 offseason which completely ruined multiple players careers including Kaepernick and Peyton Manning. 

Look at Kaepernick’s body 2012-2014. Not a single bodybuilder will tell you he was natural. Juiced to the gills, and especially tons of HGH. Then look at his body 2016, dude looked like a complete stick with no muscle mass and blamed it on a “vegan diet”. 

Kaepernick isn’t good. Even when he was on the stuff, he was a little above-average. When teams found out he was a one-read QB, he was pretty easy to gameplan for. 

1 hour ago, Styrian Raider said:

99% agreed. However I don't see how someone, who was above average, that's been out of football for over 5 years, playing the hardest position in the sport, will succeed. Maybe I'll be surprised. 

Unfortunately the 1% applies to this situation. Carr is already polarizing among fans. The second he throws an INT or fumbles, everyone who wants Kap will instantly be all over it. Plus we don't need this media circus, not the least bit. Why put ourselves out there even more in this division? 

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

The Patriot way is no media circus of any kind. Any media attention, that problem must be corrected asap. Mark signing Kaepernick would directly contradict the Ziegler/McDaniels philosophy. 

Like why even hire Josh and Ziegler if you are gonna sign Kaepernick?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

"Legit stud". Cute. 

Shut up, you sound so ignorant.

• Like 1