> 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <

Kiltman

1 hour ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I watched. He was awful last year, but I think he's salvageable. If he's that level bad again, then I'll be ready to move on.

He has to want to get better but it doesnt seem like he thinks he has any faults. Nothing in his attitude makes me think he is salvageable.

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Don't ever come at me like that again. 

Now someone photoshop Watson in an Eagles jersey.

You will ride the Hurts wagon and love it. Then we draft Sam Howell next year after Hurts leads us to a top 3 pick.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jlash said:

frustrated the office GIF

Damned if we do, damned if we don't. There's going to be so much turnover on this team over the next 2 years because of all the bad contracts/drafting Howie has done. Cox, Graham, Hargrave, Slay all probably gone in 2 years. Kelce, Brooks, and Lane will probably retire or be cut for cap over the next 2-3 years. Wentz will definitely be gone no later than the start of the '23 season. Goedert, Reagor (maybe), Mailata, Sweat, and Miles are the only dudes I can see being here in 3 years. The 2023/2024 Eagles defense will have 10 or 11 different starters compared to the '20 team, and our offense will have around 7 new starters.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ninjapirate said:

I question how tall Sam really is it says 6'1 online but I doubt it.

There'll be 2 or 3 qb's that come out of nowhere, like Burrow and Jones and Zach Wilson, and then I probably won't care about Sam. He's probably 6 foot 1 with cleats on.

• Kiltman changed the title to > 2021 Draft Prospect Thread <