Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

22 hours ago, RaidersAreOne said:

Our WR group is shaping up to pretty damn good this season. If Williams is healthy, Agholor returns to form, and the rookies play well this will easily be the best group of WR's Carr has ever had at his disposal. 

Seems like the WR group will be: Ruggs, Williams, Renfrow, Edwards, Agholor 

6 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

If Javin White can turn into a good back up that is such a win for the Raiders and anything more than that would be icing on the cake. This year more than ever will be easier to get players onto your practice squad with no preseason games. 

that be huge if he can stick at least as depth because then unit is so depth. He has the frame, speed, just didn't know about his size. Sometimes a position change can do wonders for a player.

17 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

right, that is when is struggled. Thought he was going just focus on DE. 

That is why I wanted Ed Oliver at 4 if Bosa was gone.  People on here were bashing me for wanting Oliver.  I loved his versatility along the Dline.  

It now appears we are trying to do that with CF.  I hope he can step it up this season as we really need it!