Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

Yeah White will prolly make the team this year.  Our LB depth is horrible.  He’s only gotta beat out Nick Usher, Bryce Hager, Justin Phillips.  

There is almost always a spot for an UDFA or cheap FA like White on most NFL teams.  He should be on the PS though.  He’s never played LB before and is undersized.  He’s the type of guy that the PS was created for.

I don’t buy the FakeNews we keep getting sold.  I’m not trying to be negative I’ve just heard it every year for 20+ years.  Rarely is it ever true.  It’s usually purposely done too.  We cut Hall and have a real issue at DT and overnight Maliek Collins is this amazing player whose the #1 addition and “we’ll go as far as he’ll take us”.  [Puke 🤮🤮🤮] We weren’t saying all that at the negotiating table.  And Let’s not pretend We we’re going to match Collin’s other offers if they got up around 8-10M.  No, we signed him cuz he brought pass rush and fit our budget.  
Don’t you guys remember how every year we hear this FakeNews.  Ray Perryman was gonna start at SS and didn’t make the team.  Chris Warren to Kenyon Rambo I’ve heard it all and seen nothing when it counted.

Show me the clip of Javin making a few plays with pads on and maybe I’ll be less cynical.  

Edited by jimkelly02
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Put some zip on that ball and less air Derek!

First play game one see if you can throw it over Ruggs' head like Al us to do with Jay Schroeder.  Put the league on notice.  Quick like Hill but the best top end speed in the league.

Edited by drfrey13
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, raidr4life said:

Vic Tafur (@VicTafur) Tweeted:
Marcus Mariota “really fired me up today,” Gruden said. “He has turned a corner with his ankle (injury) and he is a dazzling playmaker. He had a very nice day.” #Raiders https://twitter.com/VicTafur/status/1294315372179464192?s=20

It feels weird to feel so optimistic and cynical about our QB position. 

5 minutes ago, doctordeath said:

Yeah, Nixon is getting cut--have y'all seen the pic of him beside Randall on IG? Nixon's got a BELLY. That ain't good for a corner.

Got a link or whose page it’s on?

Nixon has that “natural fat boy” face and can look pretty stocky.  It wouldn’t surprise me, he looks like a guy who can pack weight on fast. No way he can play well enough to stick if he’s got a gut.  I was hoping he’d stick on the team at least as a PS player we can call up if needed.  But if you ain’t in shape you gotta go.

10 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

Got a link or whose page it’s on?

Nixon has that “natural fat boy” face and can look pretty stocky.  It wouldn’t surprise me, he looks like a guy who can pack weight on fast. No way he can play well enough to stick if he’s got a gut.  I was hoping he’d stick on the team at least as a PS player we can call up if needed.  But if you ain’t in shape you gotta go.

Here ya go, it's the third from the last:

I ain't no bodybuilder or nutritionist, but It doesn't look like good cornerback weight to me. More like mini dt/guard. I wanted him to stick too... Maybe a future at safety if not at corner.

4 hours ago, doctordeath said:

Here ya go, it's the third from the last:

I ain't no bodybuilder or nutritionist, but It doesn't look like good cornerback weight to me. More like mini dt/guard. I wanted him to stick too... Maybe a future at safety if not at corner.

It looks wierd... it does look like he’s got a gut.... but it also looks like there’s something under his jersey causing it to “poof” out.  There is something black under his jersey that runs parallel With the top of the bottom line in the 22....  that’s hard to Describe, lol.  Idk what it could be but MAYBE that’s causing him to look fat.  Who knows but it is intriguing.  Only in TC do we analyze photos like this to such a high level.

Thank you very much for linking that btw.

Edited by jimkelly02