Everything Offseason Programs (OTA's and more)

RaidersAreOne

12 minutes ago, agarcia34 said:

Didn’t think Arnette would be able to start right away, but he has been getting high praise and a lot of fight team reps

I have to admit I was angry thinking they could have traded back and selected Arnette.  I wanted to take him in the 2nd but looks like he was worth the 1st if he can start right away.  He was a beast at OSU but the red flags with his timed speed and age I thought made him a 2nd rounder.  Happy to have him on the team and happy to be wrong so far.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think Hurst is going to be the pass rusher many here expect Collins to be.  Not that Collins is a poor pass rusher, I just think he’s being overrated and Hurst is underrated.

I think both will have great impact on pass rush up middle. Collins is down 20 pounds and was good rusher last year. 

5 each?

3 hours ago, agarcia34 said:

Didn’t think Arnette would be able to start right away, but he has been getting high praise and a lot of fight team reps

Vic Tafur said he has been pleasantly surprised by how well Arnette has played in camp so far and that he could see him starting. 

5 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

I think Hurst is going to be the pass rusher many here expect Collins to be.  Not that Collins is a poor pass rusher, I just think he’s being overrated and Hurst is underrated.

would be really nice for our defense if Key and Hurst break out in year 3. They aint the sexy 1st rounder picks, or rookies that usually get all the media hype.