Dark Souls Mafia - GAME OVER - BOSSES WIN!!

Whicker

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

Okay, but I gave you a list so that you wouldn’t have to use your own opinion.

21 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jail Rags

17 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jail TK3 not Rags

13 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

Jail Mwil

7 hours ago, Matts4313 said:

See the irony here? You and your brother did that to me for so many games that I quit mafia all together. 

Look, I am not stirring anything up. Not trying to pick a fight. But whatever this is between you and mwil needs to die. So maybe we do that cool off thing. Or maybe you 3 get in a discord and hash it out. But you , your brother and mwil made the game unfun this evening. 

Not in the same world

Actually believing you are scum and making legit cases for it is completely different than what Mwil has been doing. Period, end of story 

4 hours ago, JoshstraDaymus said:

I read up on all of the night. Here are my takeaways.

-Shut up, and play the game. This doesn’t need to feel like personal attacks but the game is inherently accusatory and you need to be able to handle that. Every single person on this forum has fixated on another person for one reason or another before, no one is immune to it.

-Good morning

I’ve fixated on you for many reasons 

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Actually believing you are scum and making legit cases for it is completely different than what Mwil has been doing. Period, end of story 

Not going to go much further with this, other than to say, but you both cannot completely absolve yourselves from the same behaviors. I've been on the receiving end of it from both of you, and it was much less about me whether or not being scum but thinly veiled personal attacks mainly like what you're feeling MWil was doing.

I said it once and I'll say it again.

None of us are above reproach from behaviors and patterns that got Mafia suspended for a bit. We have all done it. I reckon we need to accept what we've done and try to be better about it.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Not in the same world

Okay, then we can go with what you two did to me in every single game for a nine-month stretch that I dealt with.

• Like 1